Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Nieces!

Oregon, USA

Red face My Nieces!

So I am not sure if I have ever posted the names of my 3 beautiful little nieces, so I thought I would do so and see what you all think of my sister's choices.

Mommy: Briana Cecile

Annabelle Marie (directly named after her grandma) - currently 6 years old, blond hair/blue eyes

Sophie Oleander (middle name taken from sister's fav book 'White Oleander') - currently 2 1/2, green eyes/red hair

Feather Cherie (my sis has been obsessed with this name since she was a young'un and she wanted to continue the "french" sound of the other two with the middle name) - currently 7 months old, dark hair/blue eyes

I like Annabelle Marie. It's a nice name and it flows well. I like the literary reference with Sophie Oleander. I usually take most of my middle names from book characters. Feather sounds kind of weird to me as a first name, honestly.

Oregon, USA
    Yeah, Feather is definitely on the odd side, but it is the only name in which she had complete naming authority, haha. I think people will assume it is "Heather" misspelled. Nevertheless, it didn't strike me as too odd because I have a friend named Heather who goes by "Feather".

I am awing at the amazing names!!!
    There are literally no words to describe how awesome those names are.
    I'm taking a moment of silence to appreciate the awesomeness.
    .................................................. .........................................
    Those are great lol.
    i sounded like such a 10 year old but oh well.
    teen berry
    excuse my username

Adeline Juliet - Camilla Skye- Emery Kate - Genevieve August - Rowan Eliza
    Callum Ryker - Emmett Hudson - Jasper Kai - Lucas Archer - Cedric Hugo

Liverpool, England
    The first two are fine, pretty and French sounding but... feather cherie? I hope she never feels like she drew the short straw :/

★ August Eli Benedict ★ Bram ★ Casimir Mordecai ★ Edmond John Meirion ★ Gillon ★
    ★ Jory Leander ★ Julian Charles ★ Macsen ★ Magnus ★ Vasiliy ★

★ Aira Rose ★ Arietta ★ Clover ★ Delphina ★ Eleni ★ Fiorella ★ Hester Isobel ★
    ★ Iris ★ Lilah ★ Merit ★ Sylvia ★

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.