Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Blair Anthony: Opinions?

WDYT of Blair Anthony as a combo?
    Current Favorite Names
    ♀ Monet | Monroe | Celsius (MN) | Malachi | Chai | Iowa
    ♂ Celsius (MN) | Monroe | Andrew

"Cat Mom" to: Tiger Lilly Jane

Sounds nice, but honestly first reaction is: girl. Blaine seems more masculine while Blair makes me instantly think of a girl.
    Happily married and expecting our first cutie pie, a baby boy, in the beginning of February.

It won't work in the UK where Anthony Blair was our last prime minister, to English ears it sounds like Bush George or Clinton William would to an American. . Not sure where you are based but if you are considering a move to the UK it sounds odd because of that connection. I do love the name Anthony though.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

I thought girl first also because I've only met girl Blairs. I'm not opposed to it on a boy though. Its nice enough.

I knew a guy named Blair and I found it odd on him. I also like it more for a girl. Anthony Blair would be nice, however, if it was the name of a prime minister, I'd avoid it. How about Blaine Anthony or Blake Anthony? Just my two cents.
    Maximus Alexander (April 2012)
    Audrey Juliet Sophia (August 2014)
    Owner of "The Art of Naming!"