Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sounds to literal, doesn't it?

Hey Berries!

What do you think of Estella Pearl? I liked it, I thought it was pretty, but the more I say it the more it sounds like "A stellar pearl!"
    I haven't found another middle name to go with it yet. So I am open to suggestions to break up that minor problem. But overall do you like the two names together?

Thanks!
    'Jessie' Jessica Emily Faith
    Living down under...

.... On the hunt for new girls name imagery.

Ronan: For the sake of spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Other considerations
    Mariella Avalon - Logan Michael - Elisabeth Jewel - Everett James

I actually never noticed that! I think it's usable.

I don't think anyone else will get the "stellar pearl" thing right away. I think that's just because you've said it to yourself a million times and ANYTHING starts to sound weird the millionth time around.

And yes, I like the combination.

I do the same thing with names that end with an A! I always think that it sounds like a word pronounced like an accent, for example I liked the name Seyla but couldn't help but hear Sailor...anyways I like your combo, I can see where you are coming from but I generally don't think people would think "stellar pearl".. Only people who over think names like me!