Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I would hate if I was one of those twins.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Sometimes when said fast, Kelly and Kaleigh end up sounding the same...
    Also, certain accents pronounce them the same. I have a friend from Montreal, an anglophone and native English speaker, but due to his slight accent, he says Kaleigh very similarly to Kelly. (We have a friend named Kaleigh and it drives her nuts haha)

Its like they're not creative or loving enough to think hard about the names they're giving their children. Like they expect them to be the same person. I would resent my parents if they did something like that to me.

My boyfriend's twin uncles are named Tracy and Stacy. Because they were expecting girls. Now that's just LAZY.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

See, I wouldn't know if Kaliegh was meant to be said like Kayley or Callie, or if Keliegh was meant to be Kelly or Keeley (I've known a Keeley who spells it Keileigh, so that would be my first guess at that name). And the fact it should be Leigh not Liegh.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

I really, really hate this stupid obsession with -leigh lately. It looks ridiculous and overdone.