Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Help! Opinions please! - Sibling Names (Boy and Girl)

My daughter's name is Hazel Grace. Last name begins with a G. Here are some names currently on our list (for first and/or middles names) - please let me know your opinions and any additional suggestions/advice! Would love to hear suggested middle names for any of the names below as well. Have some Irish and French heritage in the family, though that is not a requirement!

Girls:

Maeve
    Violet
    Guinevere (Gwen or Vera)
    Millicent (Millie)
    Beatrix

Also like Aveline, but just realized it is the French form of Hazel!

Boys:

Desmund
    Clark
    Heath
    Rhys
    Fenton
    Jude

Appreciate your help! Really struggling to find our front-runners this time! Due in 8 weeks and want to have at least 2 boy names and 2 girl names going into the delivery room, then we'll decide which fits best once we meet our little one!

Does anyone have opinions on these names? Or are they all really terrible? If you have time, please let me know your thoughts - would really appreciate some suggestions/opinions to help us choose.

My first choice was Violet but maybe Hazel and Violet are too colorful?

I really like Beatrice (not Beatrix) with Hazel. It seems sweet and vintage.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Thank you so much! I was also a little worried a girl might get "Trixie" out of Beatrix, so Beatrice is probably a safer choice. Though, if she gets "Bea" for short, our last name ends in an "E" sound. Does that matter?

I think Millicent/Millie, Guinevere/Vera, Violet, Desmond and Jude sound great with Hazel. I like Maeve but don't like it with Hazel. Guinevere is lovely but quite frilly compared to Hazel. I think Vera can stand on it's own and it sounds great with Hazel.