Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: It's girls!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    And Latelyn was your period when you found you were knocked up with twins.
    I laughed more than I should have.

I like - Avia Quinn, Evelyn Grace and Arden Monroe.
    close to my heart / future darlings
    Rufus - Emmett - Amadeus - Wilfrid - Eoghan - Huw
    Estella - Oona - Jemima - Eilidh - Effy- Billie

olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' and finally seventeen. (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I really like Evelyn and Audrey! I think Evelyn Grace and Audrey Nicole would be a great pairing. Or even something like Audrey Charlotte. If Adalyn was Adeline, that would get my vote, as well--I would love to meet twins Adeline and Audrey! A bit matchy, but still lovely, imo. Or even Grace Adeline and Evelyn Maisie...
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Evelyn and Audrey - the rest are far too masculine / made-up / misspelled for me.

McKinley Tate - Trendy trendy. I don't think Mckinley will age very well and Tate is a boy's name.
    Layken Marie - With that spelling, you are getting 'Lay Ken'...not ideal at all. How about switching and slightly changing the names: Maria Lake?
    Kensington Grace - Not a fan; very trendy.
    Avia Quinn - Don't like it; Ava Quinn is better and just as modern.
    Evelyn Grace - Nicer than the others but nothing special.
    Audrey Nikole - Audrey is great, but if you use Niloke, please please please use the Nicole spelling.
    Adalyn ? - Not my type of name. I prefer Ada (odd-ah pronunciation) or Autumn.
    Maisy ? - I don't like it. It seems childish to me.
    Arden Monroe - Arden is quite harsh and almost reads masculine to me. I like Arwen Monroe or some other Welsh name in place of Monroe.
    Emerson Reed - Boy's name! A masculine/unisex name for a girl should have a feminine middle name to balance it out.
    Latelyn Rebekah - I also see 'Lyn is late'. How about Loralynn? Rebekah is okay, but I'm not attached to it.
    Delaney ? - I prefer Layne.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

My favorites from your list would be

Evelyn Grace and Audrey Nicole. They sound great together!

I also like Delaney & Emerson. They sound very cute together too.

I would stay away from spelling of "Lay"ken. Laiken looks better, if going with that.