Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: It's girls!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    And Latelyn was your period when you found you were knocked up with twins.
    I laughed more than I should have.

I like - Avia Quinn, Evelyn Grace and Arden Monroe.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I really like Evelyn and Audrey! I think Evelyn Grace and Audrey Nicole would be a great pairing. Or even something like Audrey Charlotte. If Adalyn was Adeline, that would get my vote, as well--I would love to meet twins Adeline and Audrey! A bit matchy, but still lovely, imo. Or even Grace Adeline and Evelyn Maisie...

Evelyn and Audrey - the rest are far too masculine / made-up / misspelled for me.

McKinley Tate - Trendy trendy. I don't think Mckinley will age very well and Tate is a boy's name.
    Layken Marie - With that spelling, you are getting 'Lay Ken'...not ideal at all. How about switching and slightly changing the names: Maria Lake?
    Kensington Grace - Not a fan; very trendy.
    Avia Quinn - Don't like it; Ava Quinn is better and just as modern.
    Evelyn Grace - Nicer than the others but nothing special.
    Audrey Nikole - Audrey is great, but if you use Niloke, please please please use the Nicole spelling.
    Adalyn ? - Not my type of name. I prefer Ada (odd-ah pronunciation) or Autumn.
    Maisy ? - I don't like it. It seems childish to me.
    Arden Monroe - Arden is quite harsh and almost reads masculine to me. I like Arwen Monroe or some other Welsh name in place of Monroe.
    Emerson Reed - Boy's name! A masculine/unisex name for a girl should have a feminine middle name to balance it out.
    Latelyn Rebekah - I also see 'Lyn is late'. How about Loralynn? Rebekah is okay, but I'm not attached to it.
    Delaney ? - I prefer Layne.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

My favorites from your list would be

Evelyn Grace and Audrey Nicole. They sound great together!

I also like Delaney & Emerson. They sound very cute together too.

I would stay away from spelling of "Lay"ken. Laiken looks better, if going with that.