Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Brother for Joel

DH and I currently have a little guy named Joel Francis, and although we aren't yet preggo with #2, we have been contemplating names. When it comes to boy names, we tend to lean towards the Biblical names, although that isn't a requirement (We like some that are not Biblical). We also would prefer something not extremely popular, although so many of the Bible names are up there on the list! Current boy name crushes: Elijah, Daniel, Noah, Benjamin, Ian (my DH's middle name), Evan, and Isaac.

So...any of these sound good with Joel? If so which ones? Any suggestions on middle names or nicknames for them as well? And please send any other name suggestions...they would be greatly welcomed! Thank you!!!!!(Sidenote: Names out of play due to other family members using them: Ezekiel, Solomon, Joshua, James, Judah, Malachi, Calib, Peter, Mark)
    Mommy to Joel Francis (11/15/2012)

Current Name Loves:
    Annaliese, Hannah Katherine, Adelaide, Madeleine Rose, Zoe Elizabeth, Elaina Grace, Brielle, Sariah
    Noah, Ian, Daniel, Elijah, Evan, Samuel, Benjamin

Other names we like are Gideon, Isaiah, and Nathanael. Forgot to add those in there
    Mommy to Joel Francis (11/15/2012)

Current Name Loves:
    Annaliese, Hannah Katherine, Adelaide, Madeleine Rose, Zoe Elizabeth, Elaina Grace, Brielle, Sariah
    Noah, Ian, Daniel, Elijah, Evan, Samuel, Benjamin

Among the names you suggested, I like these best for a brother for Joel: Daniel, Noah and Benjamin.

I lvoe Elijah, Evan, and Isaac, both as names anyway and as brothers for Joel. Other suggestions: Sebastian, Tobias / Tobiah, Samson / Sampson, Lukas / Lucas, Luke / Luc, Luca / Luka, Hamilton, Benedict, Thomas, Willem, Quinn, Albert, Xander, Sandy, George, Frederick, Paul, Saul, Oliver / Olivier?
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

Of your choices, I love Joel and Isaac. Other suggestions:
    Joel & Leo
    Joel & Max
    Joel & Oliver
    Joel & Liam
    Hopeless romantic and proud momma of two princesses:
    Isabella Jane & Vanessa Rose