Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thoughts on Orion

Orion

We have been tossing this name around lately seems like its one of the only names we can agree on just wanted some opinions on it. Also if you have any middle name suggestions that would be helpful thanks so much....
    Last edited by meli4; April 11th, 2013 at 12:10 PM.

I really dislike this.

I love names from Greek mythology and I think Orion is one of the more usable ones! I love it. It is handsome, familiar and it is easy to spell and pronounce. The downfall is that a lot of people might misunderstand it for Ryan, but not a big deal anyway!
    Mama Bear to Serenity (gone January 17th, 2011) and Luther Wolf

Orion Jack is a delightful combo that I saw a while back (can't quite recall where) which I have remembered ever since. Good luck!

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam EiraMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Caieta Ruth

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe

@ kitty I see what u mean as far as Ryan which I guess isn't bad I just don't want him to constantly have to correct someone unless he goes by Ryan

@ ciottolo thanks so much for the suggestion I like that combination I will add that to my list