Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Thank you kitty I have to say, I've been loving the name Luther, as of late. Great choice! I also really like Serenity.
    Married since June 2007, expecting our first child on Christmas Day, 2013

Darcy ~ Rowena ~ Hazel ~ Lorena ~ Leona ~

Eames ~ Miro ~ Bradbury ~ Duval ~ Marshall ~

I'm very newly pregnant. Based on LMP I'm 4 weeks, 6 days but I know I ovulated a week early, so I think I'm really more like 5 weeks, 6 days. This is our first and we are super excited! My doctor doesn't do an ultrasound until 12 weeks, so I'm really disappointed about that. I was really hoping to hear the heartbeat at 8 weeks so maybe I could relax a little bit. :P

Congratulations, Wenndybird! Another winter baby on the way
    Married since June 2007, expecting our first child on Christmas Day, 2013

Darcy ~ Rowena ~ Hazel ~ Lorena ~ Leona ~

Eames ~ Miro ~ Bradbury ~ Duval ~ Marshall ~

Quote Originally Posted by mrstoon View Post
    Thank you kitty I have to say, I've been loving the name Luther, as of late. Great choice! I also really like Serenity.
    Thank you
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

Hi all - I am 6 weeks along, and no appointment until May 14. Symptoms are pretty bad, especially the fatigue, but mostly I'm just obsessing! Can't stay off of Nameberry and WhattoExpect websites! And the irony is that I just went through this - my youngest is only 13 months! So rosebyanyothername and uselesskitty - I hear you on the grouchy, tired mom, busy toddler situation!
    CVDutch - how are you?
    We haven't told anyone about this one - confession, I'm struggling with being embarrassed. I can't figure out why, but we have a large blended family and get tons of Duggar jokes and I just don't want to tell anyone Somebody set me straight!
    With the last pregnancy, we called her the Blueberry the whole time, and even wanted to name her something with a blue connection and were going to call her Mazarine, but then she had a difficult birth and was born blue so we made a last minute change. This time, we found out at the size of a sweet pea, so that is what we call this one right now - but I'm not looking for green names!
    Take care of yourselves!
    Last edited by mjc7709; April 25th, 2013 at 01:30 PM.
    Luckiest woman in the world!

Mom to Logan Hunter, Savanna Nichole, Avonlea Noel and Arden "Birdie" Mae

Step-mom to Austin Ray, Haley Caroline, Kelsey Suzanne

and expecting someone else December 19!