Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    @cvdutch31 - I know how you feel. We have had some bad luck too and it makes me really hesitant to even acknowledge that I am pregnant. Anyway, congrats and good luck!
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

I love this thread! I'm also 7+2 today, and have what appears to be every single possible symptom other than violent vomiting. Regular trips to the loo? Only to pee 500x an hour. Digestion is for losers, much better to allow that food to slowly ferment in the stomach. And it's fine to take paracetamol for that lingering migraine if you're happy to ignore that study on Google that indicates it may make boys infertile! Obviously after such a long struggle with infertility I'm thrilled to finally be expecting, but my goodness this is not for the faint of heart. Here's a super cute diary of one woman's pregnancy: http://alphamom.com/pregnancy-calendar-overview/

Good luck ladies! I'm 12w2d today. The second trimester is so close I can taste it!!! We've moved far beyond berries now to limes and plums! Crazy how fast these little people start to grow!

Thank you uselesskitty, congrats and good luck to you too! We are just about at the exact same point in pregnancy so it's nice to have found someone with such similar situations. It will get easier for both of us as things move along so until then, I'm just trying to keep busy (or at least keep my mind busy) with other things and try not to focus on the "what if's" too much. Sometimes you just can't help it of course but I try to limit the worry/freakout sessions. My hubby is very supportive and that helps too, I hope you have good support as well. Have you had any bloodwork or an ultrasound yet? The ultrasound is kind of pointless but it did show the proper thickness and whatever else is supposed to be there this early... Take care of yourself and the orange-seed!!

Hi everyone! 7 weeks 5 days, due November 23. I'm excited to have a thread for those of us who are going through the same first trimester things. Had some bleeding (really just spotting) last week. Really scary but turned out okay. After a very long night went into my OB and she did a pelvic, said my cervix is totally closed. Did a vaginal us and dated me at about 2 days earlier than my LMP would predict. Heard the heartbeat at 127 BPM and am trying to relax. I had a mc with my first pregnancy so when I saw that blood I literally was certain that I was miscarrying. I was hysterical, I did not know that spotting can be normal during 1st trimester. It took about 3 days for me to stop checking my underwear for bleeding every 30 minutes.

The only sort of bad news was no sex for the next 4 weeks. I say sort of because I am exhausted and I throw up almost every day between the hours of 4pm and 8 pm and so sex is not exactly on my mind. It's crazy- 8 months of trying and having sex so often that it feels mechanical, and then bam its forbidden. Poor DH- by the time we can DTD again it will be almost a year since our lives have included normal spontaneous sex just because we feel like it. and in 7 months (!!) we are going to have a baby...

I also have a 2 year-old and she has chosen this week to become "terrible". A dozen or so tantrums a day. After she had a total meltdown at the grocery store today, I got so overwhelmed, I thought, what am I going to do with 2 kids, what am I doing here??
    It sounds crazy but I never had that thought before! Ramona has been a pleasure to raise, strong willed but sweet and eager to please, but the last week or two has been so trying. It has been one power struggle after another. And it is hard to be consistent when I am feeling so crappy and still so anxious at the same time.

Anyone else pregnant with a toddler? Advice?
    Last edited by rosebyanyothername; April 11th, 2013 at 10:11 PM.
    Mama to little Ramona Mae 3/2011 and Sylvie Joy born 11/2013