Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rosebyanyothername View Post
    Speaking of emotions I was listening to a story on my local NPR station during my commute today- an interview with a man who was a professional dealing with health care issues talking about his personal experience with end of life care when his mother died. When I pulled into my driveway I had this thought "someday I am going to have to sit around a table with my sisters and decide when to pull the plug" and by the time I got in the house and put my purse down I was bawling, tears streaming, snot running out of my nose....pregnancy hormones- gotta love it.

PS-Ramona was so sweet today. I didn't have to give her a single time out! What a nice break...
    I am scared to death of having a second baby -let alone the first! So kudos! I am a nanny though. But I know it's not the same, I used to be a live-in and it's completely different! And being a mom is completely different too! I do know that those days the kids can tell you're having a bad day and are all sweet about it make everything okay and it's encouragement!
    And YES, pregnancy emotions!!!!! Haha we just gotta embrace it

Quote Originally Posted by niteowl13 View Post
    I am finding this time to be going so slowly. Have any of you announced your pregnancy yet? We have told our parents, and I have told 2 co-workers who are close friends. I can't wait to tell people cuz right now it just doesn't seem real.
    We won't hear the heartbeat or have an ultrasound til May, and I am going crazy! I want to know that everything is okay. (had 2 mc already) I have seen a bit of blood and that has me nervous. It is such a small amount, but I worry. I am glad I told a friend cuz she encourages me and reminds me that I have the symptoms and that everything is probably fine. (I didn't have any symptoms at all previous times)
    I am 8w4d today, but I think that date is a bit off since I have a longer cycle than the default 28 days. No vomiting, but I feel nauseous most days and I wish I would just throw up. The ladies are sore most days too. Oh and , I am so tired! I just want to sleep all day! People at work will probably start to get suspicious soon.
    My DH has been calling our baby Blueberry or Raspberry.
    Best of luck Berries! I look forward to reading and sharing more with you!
    I had some questions that weren't answered directly at my appointment, so I called back and INSISTED that an OB call me back - and he did and it was so helpful! I suggest that of you're still worried. We told everyone right away, but I understand if you're nervous because of your rough history. However - these symptoms are a terrific sign!!
    My hubby calls me "panzona" which basically means "big belly." That's his way of accepting that I'm pregnant an oddly it makes me smile. I don't even have a baby bump yet!
    This nausea is getting really old - I'm getting on a plane tomorrow, I already get motion sick and now I can't take any Dramamine!! Bought the sea bands, gonna try to get lemon or ginger candies, but still freaking out!
    Trying to embrace it though! Just one month left of this! Haha
    Baby Hernández is due Nov. 22!!

I JUST got my BFP. I'm 3w4d, I don't even think it's a berry, it's more like a speck. I tested early with my other two also. I'm super excited and nervous to be having a third!

@Niteowl13: I completely sympathize about time dragging so slowly! This is my second after the first ended at wk 10 in mc and tomorrow I'll only be at 6 weeks. I've been feeling pretty good overall but I had light spotting the first week and that scared the crap out of me. The only thing that has really reassured me was having my hormone levels tested and hearing that they were perfect. But tomorrow morning we are going in for an ultrasound to see what's there and that will help a lot too. But I'm terrified. I have moments of complete panic where I'm like, but I don't really FEEL pregnant?!?! It's very odd. It's just all surreal this early. DH and I think that once we make it past the 10 week mark (and then the 14 week mark, of course), it will start to seem more real but until then I'm just trying to keep breathing and not focus on it too much (yeah, right!). It's really hard to have so little control over something so important!!! Good luck to all of us!

Well, no one has posted here for a couple days... but I've had a few changes so I'm hoping maybe to find someone else in the same, or similar, situation... We went in this past Monday for a 6 week ultrasound and bloodwork. Everything looked fine. Got to hear the heartbeat and tho it was a little low at 96, she wasn't concerned because it was so early. Then Wednesday I started spotting a bit and cramping. Needless to say, since we lost our first to mc, I freaked out and went straight in to the doctor again. Did another ultrasound and more blood work. Ultrasound again looked fine, heart rate had gone up to 108 which is great. But my blood work showed my progesterone had dropped slightly to 19. So now i'm on a progesterone supplement - and bed rest thru this weekend. Today I'm still cramping and spotting lightly. And bed rest sucks. I'm trying so hard to not stress but it's not possible. Just all-around tough situation... and of course time is dragging.
    Anyway, I hope everyone else is doing well! But if anyone has been thru a similar experience - AND had a positive outcome, I'd love to hear it! I've already miscarried one so I don't need to hear any of those stories; positive, uplifting stories are welcome. Thanks

Haven't checked this in a few days but just wanted to say hi and sending prayers for this crazy time. Even though it's gone by fast, a month ago I didn't even know I was preggo and now I'm at 9 weeks, I'm ready to be in the 2nd trimester. To be honest, Im ready to be done with that too, despite my phobia of childbirth...Oh but I need to learn to embrace the wait - I am so impatient! Good vibe baby dust to us all!
    Baby Hernández is due Nov. 22!!