Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Wow I started to write these individual responses with advice and encouragement for each of you but this thread is growing so fast! Yay! It's great to have others to vent to, especially since so many people just don't get it even though they try! Or maybe it's our over-sensitive feelings. Speaking of which, have any of you had nagging from family members or friends? I have the best hubby in the world but the other day he was just so irritating!! Just because!! Haha. But communicating how I feel keeps our relationship positive And he's learning. But also my mother in law, who is the closest to a mom to me than anyone I love her but now that I'm pregnant I wonder if I'll be able to talk to her as often because her big heart and wonderful intentions inspire her to say things that just ... Stress me out!! Well, the hormones don't help. Anyway, anyone else going through that stuff so we can laugh and/or cry about it together? Haha

Love and blessings and encouragement, Mommas! We are beautiful and have the best job in the world.
    Baby Hernández is due Nov. 22!!

Speaking of emotions I was listening to a story on my local NPR station during my commute today- an interview with a man who was a professional dealing with health care issues talking about his personal experience with end of life care when his mother died. When I pulled into my driveway I had this thought "someday I am going to have to sit around a table with my sisters and decide when to pull the plug" and by the time I got in the house and put my purse down I was bawling, tears streaming, snot running out of my nose....pregnancy hormones- gotta love it.

PS-Ramona was so sweet today. I didn't have to give her a single time out! What a nice break...
    Mama to little Ramona Mae 3/2011 and Sylvie Joy born 11/2013

I am finding this time to be going so slowly. Have any of you announced your pregnancy yet? We have told our parents, and I have told 2 co-workers who are close friends. I can't wait to tell people cuz right now it just doesn't seem real.
    We won't hear the heartbeat or have an ultrasound til May, and I am going crazy! I want to know that everything is okay. (had 2 mc already) I have seen a bit of blood and that has me nervous. It is such a small amount, but I worry. I am glad I told a friend cuz she encourages me and reminds me that I have the symptoms and that everything is probably fine. (I didn't have any symptoms at all previous times)
    I am 8w4d today, but I think that date is a bit off since I have a longer cycle than the default 28 days. No vomiting, but I feel nauseous most days and I wish I would just throw up. The ladies are sore most days too. Oh and , I am so tired! I just want to sleep all day! People at work will probably start to get suspicious soon.
    My DH has been calling our baby Blueberry or Raspberry.
    Best of luck Berries! I look forward to reading and sharing more with you!
    Last edited by niteowl13; April 13th, 2013 at 10:15 AM.

@niteowl since you have had some bleeding (even tiny amount) maybe your OB will squeeze you in sooner? I had my first appointment 2 weeks early because I called and said that I had some bleeding and needed to be seen right away. Even though it had stopped by the time I got there, she checked to make sure my cervix was closed and did an ultrasound.
    Mama to little Ramona Mae 3/2011 and Sylvie Joy born 11/2013

Yeah, the last time, I had started spotting, daily, so I went early. It was mc at 5 weeks, but we thought we were at 10.
    My doctor checked off no bleeding on the forms, since it was only a tiny smear, and she didn't think there was any reason to worry.
    So, I keep telling myself that there is no reason to worry too. It probably has to do with making the mucous plug?
    I just want to fast forward to May though!
    Last edited by niteowl13; April 13th, 2013 at 01:55 PM. Reason: typo