Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Narrowing down

I really like the combo of Alexander with Maximilian and Felix. A lot (the 'x' really ties the names together in a unique and subtle way). I like Grover, but only because I have a family connection to the name (I've got direct blood relation to Grover Cleveland). If I didn't have that connection, I might think of this name as just mediocre (though I do like it a lot in combination with Felix). Harold I don't like too much.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

I love Grover. Harold is okay. I really love the nickname Harry. I think it's nice choices.

If some people say Harold reminds them of an old man and Grover of a cool muppet, I wouldn't worry. Your boys will make the names their own.

Also, I think Felix and Grover are pretty cool together too.

I don't think Harold or Grover match well with your son's names.

I like:
    Maximilian, Felix, Xander
    Maximilian, Felix, Alexander
    Maximilian, Felix, Xavier

Any of these would make an awesome sibset.

My concern with Grover and Harold is that your other sons have really main stream names. These names are a little more old manish. I had a great uncle named Grover Cleveland and he went by G.C. When ever anyone hears his name, they cringe and make a face. Be aware of that. Plus the whole sesame street thing could be an issue. I just plain don't like Harold. I agree with pp that Harris would be better. So, my vote is Harris.

Harold and Grover - not a fan. Harold sounds like an old person, Grover makes me think of Grover Cleveland
    Jack - I think the name is cute, but all I can think is Titanic
    Alexander - love this name! also think it fits well with Maximillian and Felix since they all have x, but sound totally different
    Lachlan - have never liked this name, don't know why
    Samuel - good name, not my style. I like nn Sam though
    William - LOVE! this is my favorite from your list