Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fifi Box

Hybrid View

Fifi Box

Fifi Box, an Australia Television and Radio Personality, gave birth to her daughter Beatrix Belle Box last Friday. She will go by Trixie Belle.
    I love Beatrix, but with Belle and Box, the whole name is a bit much for me, far to B heavy!
    Mama to Bugsy William and Jem Richmond.

I was just about to post this myself! I was pleasantly surprised by Fifi's choice of Beatrix as I quite like it. Beatrix Belle is nice, but I agree with you that it is too B heavy with Beatrix Belle Box, it is emphasised also because Belle and Box are both one syllable.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

I like the name Beatrix but not with Box or Belle. I'm hearing "Be-bop".

Fun Fact: Fifi Trixiebelle is the daughter of singer Bob Geldof. Hmmm....
    All the best,
    Mischa.

When I first saw this thread title (having no idea who Fifi Box is) I thought it was First name, Middle name and was like, "Really? BOX?!"

But now that I realize what's REALLY going on I agree, Beatrix Belle is lovely but with Box it's a bit much.

Side not, we have Lux, Knox/Nox, Vox as names... I could totally see a celeb naming their kid Box. Anyone else?
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k ♥ m

Leona · Vivian · Florence · Beatrix · Zelda
    August · Barnaby · Winston · Atlas · Milo

Quote Originally Posted by greyer View Post
    Side note, we have Lux, Knox/Nox, Vox as names... I could totally see a celeb naming their kid Box. Anyone else?
    Totally! I heard it not too long ago on a baby boy... can't say I'm a fan, but it's in-line with a prominent trend, for sure.