Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jackson

9 26.47%
  • Jonathan

25 73.53%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Jonathan vs. Jackson?

I'm posting this on behalf of DH, who's very curious what you all will say. We both like the nickname Jack, but can't agree on the long form of the name that we prefer. Can you please weigh in with your preference?

Jonathan by a mile. If i didn't already not care for Jackson, i'd so be over it by now. Jonathan never gets old.

Jonathan is classic. Jackson = son of Jack. Is your husbands name Jack? That's what I always think of when I meet a Jackson
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah

I voted Jonathan, mostly because it is a solid, classic name. Jackson seems very trendy to me right now. Every time I turn around there is another little boy named Jackson, or Jaxon, or Jaxson, etc. I do like Jackson best of the spellings, but for me I prefer just Jack.
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

I much prefer Jack as well. I like Jonathan more than Jackson and I would've voted for that, but I don't think it makes much sense to have a Jonathan nn Jack.