Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Wow, on March 29 the anatomy scan revealed ONE baby girl, with no mention of a big sister:

http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...97#post1833797

Quote Originally Posted by Kayleemarie
    hi I recently found out I am having a baby girl and I am beyond thrilled
    Also, I highly doubt anyone who named a child Isabeau is madly drawn to the name Kaylee Marie, which I can only conclude is your name, placing you <18 without a doubt.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Hmm, I would totally drop Isabeau. It isn't feminine or pretty in any way to me. Sorry. Hazel and Eve are much nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    Wow, on March 29 the anatomy scan revealed ONE baby girl, with no mention of a big sister:

http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...97#post1833797

Also, I highly doubt anyone who named a child Isabeau is madly drawn to the name Kaylee Marie, which I can only conclude is your name, placing you <18 without a doubt.
    Oh goodness! I'm so sorry for the confusion! I should explain that this question was posted on my sister's account, but I didn't even realize that I was logged in as her (she must've been on Nameberry on my computer when she was over). Anyways she is also pregnant, but with 1 child and it is her first. I have Isabeau and am pregnant with twins. I can guarantee that she is older than 18 (not by much), however, as am I. And I can guarantee that Beau definitely exists, she's playing right in front of me right now actually, and my question is very much legitimate. Sorry for the confusion once again!

Also I love so many of the names you all have suggested! Thank you so much for those!!
    ~Maggie
    Last edited by maggiemoo; April 11th, 2013 at 09:49 PM.

Oh goodness! You realize that no one in the real world has shared an account with anybody since 2004?

So your *inaugural post* on nameberry-- the very first one, under "kayleemarie"-- was actually your sister posing as you? But you've helpfully started a new account as "maggiemoo" to clear the air?

Please drop the charade. You don't have to be anywhere near having an actual human baby to join nameberry and discuss names.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    Oh goodness! You realize that no one in the real world has shared an account with anybody since 2004?

So your *inaugural post* on nameberry-- the very first one, under "kayleemarie"-- was actually your sister posing as you? But you've helpfully started a new account as "maggiemoo" to clear the air?

Please drop the charade. You don't have to be anywhere near having an actual human baby to join nameberry and discuss names.
    I don't share an account with my sister. I never had a Nameberry account, my sister did. I made this one so that you all would know that wasn't her. Let me break it down for you: She posted that question (about the name Poet I believe?) and that was her. She came over to my house and was on my computer, logged into Nameberry I guess, and didn't log out. So when I got on nameberry, I didn't realize that she was still logged in. I posted the question and noticed the account was not mine. So I figured she wouldn't care and I logged out. I came back to look at the answer and noticed that you thought it was her being a troll or something. It really wasn't and I don't want her to take the rap for this, so I made an account myself to let everyone know. Simple as that.
    ~Maggie