Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose and Leo

Yes, I thought Titanic.

Which like others have said, I'm not even sure why it's such an instant connection mentally--Rose being the character and Leo the actor...but yeah, it's there. Gorgeous names together though, I hope you still use them one way or another!

When I read that I thought "That sounds familiar..." And after 15 seconds I connected it to Titanic.
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____

They are a nice match, but I've never even seen the movie (I should, I know) and I immediately thought of Titanic.

My first reaction was they're such lovely names, Titanic didn't even cross my mind until I looked at the previous posts!
    Current favourites:
    Girls:Amelie, Isobel, Ruby and Imogen.
    Boys: Reuben, Joel, Caleb and Tobias.

What intersting to me - I just want to add - is that I think if you went with Kate and Jack you wouldn't have as much of an association. Maybe it's because Leo DiCaprio was/is so popular and famous, but Kate Winslet was and still is a little more subtle in her fame. Sorry, just kind of thinking out loud here
    ~ Mommy to Callum Rhys and Jack William ~

Girls: Eleanor, Eleanora, Meara, Louisa, Jane, Sylvie, Iris, Nola
    Boys: Edmund, Leland, Ridley, Beckett, Samuel, Donal