Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose and Leo

I read the title first before the post.
    This is what I thought:
    "Swoon... I love those names together.... I love those names in general!"
    Then I thought... Rose and Leo... like Rose in Titanic and Leonardo decaprio.
    BUT it wasn't a negative thought. It was like a "oh WOW, how cool" thought.

Then I read your post and thought.... LOL Titanic, I guess someone else saw the link too.
    But seriously, it wouldn't matter. Rose was a character whereas Leo... is the actor.
    Last edited by emiliaj; April 12th, 2013 at 05:18 AM.
    Phoebe Eliza Grace arrived after 2 Years of IVF

I didnt even think of Titanic. Leo is a real person, whereas Rose was just a name of a fictional character - it would be different if it was Jack and Rose! I think the two names sound beautiful together!

I definitely don't think Titanic. I think they go really well together.

Thanks for the input everyone! The tough thing is that they are both, individually, our favorite names for each gender. I'm due with our first in the fall. I love them together, but because of the "Titanic connection," I'm afraid to use them both together -- so I'm afraid if I use one, it will rule the other out. A lot to think about!

My firt thought was how much I love these names, both together and on their own! Titanic never crossed my mind, and I especially doubt your kids' peers would make the connection. I wouldn't let it stop you from using the names you love