Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose and Leo

They're wonderful together. I didn't think of Titanic until I read your post.

Quote Originally Posted by kathrynsarah View Post
    When I first saw the title, I thought that it was such a cute sibset. Then when I read it the second time, I will admit, I thought of Titanic............. That being said, I still think it's really cute, and if I met children with those names then I wouldn't care about the association. The names go well together. I wouldn't put Jack and Rose together though.
    Yep this was my thoughts exactly. And as another poster mentioned, Leo is a person while Rose is a character, so it's not as strong of an association as if you used Jack & Rose
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Titanic crossed my mind as soon as I saw the title of your post...but the names go really well together and they're not too unique, so I wouldn't worry about it.
    Favorites:

Audrey * Margot * Josephine * Elizabeth * Katherine * Madeleine * Natasha * Amy

Alexander * Julian * Gabriel * Adrian * Laurence * Henry * Damian * Benjamin

Titanic came to mind right away, but I don't think it's bad. I think they're lovely together, I highly suggest using it.

Yeah, Titanic was the first thought that crossed my mind, too.
    ~Meaghan Marie (26) & John Michael (27)~
    ~ Aubriella Braelyn (1/20/07) ~ Kaia Avalon (10/28/2008) ~ Aidyn Ryker (10/13/09) ~
    ~ Taylee-Rose Amethyst (1/22/12) ~ Lyric Amelie (7/27/13) ~ Baby #6 due (9/21/14) ~

Coralie ~ Rhiannon ~ Rowan ~ Guinevere ~ Taryn ~ Aveline ~ Saoirse ~ Ember ~ Aspen ~ Acacia
    Asher ~ Evander ~ Tobias ~ Merrick ~ Jasper ~ Avery ~ Sebastien ~ Rune ~ Emrys ~ Atreyu