Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose and Leo

Rose and Leo

OK -- so I may be over thinking this, but I need some objective advice.

If you met two siblings named Leo and Rose, what would your first thought be?

Would it be "Titanic?"

Be honest.

Never even occuring to me, tbh. Leo's an actor and Rose is a character. If both names were more unusual, maybe, but I wouldn't have thought most people's first thought would be Titanic, but I could be wrong.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

Thank you hanniekit! Super helpful.

It's just that one person said "oh, like Titanic" when I told her, and now I can't get it out of my head But I love them!

My first thought was that I liked those names together. I did notice that they both have stong 'o' sounds. Titanic never occured to me.
    Ruby, Nixie, Anna, Harlow, Davida, Rosemarie, Elaina, Valentina, Josephine, Lillian
    Davis, Alden, Luke, Micah, Rudy, Isaac, Gabriel, Julian, Simon, Jasper, Oliver

I was just going to say "Titanic" just from the title of the thread. Sorry
    Proud mommy to 4 sweet boys...
    Expecting another little one in 2013!

~Nathaniel Wright~
    ~Hollis Beckett~
    ~Graham Atticus~
    ~Lennon Brooks~