Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Red face Baby boy is here!!

Hello Berries!!

We are excited to announce that our little guy is finally here! He was nameless for a few days until Dh caved and let me choose his name Jude Wilder is here and he's perfect! He joins proud big sister Sydney Paige and brother Beckett Milo. Thanks for all the advice and posts - this site made searching for and choosing a name such a fun experience. I'm actually sad I won't be doing it again!

Congratulations on your Wild man. Love his name!
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Adorable name! Congratulations!
    - current loves -
    Genevieve - Aurelia - Penelope - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
    Max - Frederick - Elliot - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theodore - Beckett - Calvin

Congrats to you and your family on the safe arrival of Jude Wilder. Give your husband a big kiss for allowing you to choose a great name!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congratulations on your precious little boy Jude Wilder! His name is awesome and goes well with big sis Sydney and big bro Beckett.