Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    The Three Musketeers is such a great book. You should also read the Count of Monte Cristo as well.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine kid View Post
    I just finished a really good book last night, 'the house of special purpose' by Jon Boyne.

It's set in Russia, Paris and London and here is some of the character names:
    Zoya, Georgy, Sergei, Arina, Daniil, Anastasia, Asyla, Liska, Alexei
    How was it? That's the book I want to read.
    Also at @ashthedreamer, The Three Musketeers is a great book. You should read the Count of Monte Cristo
    I am reading North and South
    Girls: Margaret Hale (love the name), Hannah Thornton, Fanny Thornton, Bessy, Mary, Maria Hale, Edith
    Boys: Frederick Hale(I love it), John Thornton, Henry Richard, Nicholas.
    All names I like really.
    Last edited by rgp19; April 18th, 2013 at 04:27 PM.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

I've been sobbing my way through After You'd Gone by Maggie O'Farrell again:

Alice, John, Ann, Elspeth, Beth & Kirsty
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Just started The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde:

Thursday

@Roseymaam: Yes, it totally is. I have to read it for school, or I wouldn't be reading something so incredibly depressing, no matter how well-written and Pulitzer-Prize-Winning it is.
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah