Names Searched Right Now:
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    I'm normally reading about three books at a time, but I'm in exam block so not reading anything at the moment
    However, I recently read the book 'How I Live Now' (2004) and was struck by some of the names:
    Elizabeth (Daisy)
    Piper (g)
    Edmond
    Isaac
    Osbert
    Leah
    I'm twenty with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Cecilia * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Lysander *

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green is an alltime favorite of mine, that I read about two and a half weeks ago. Took me two and a half hours, I believe. It was amazing. The main character, a girl, was Hazel. Her love was Augustus, nickname Gussy or Gus, and a dear friend of both was Isaac. All three were cancer patients. Definitley a must read book for any age, any gender.
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

I just finished reading Quo Vadis by Henryk Sienkiewicz (such a good book), so a lot of Roman names:

Marcus
    Caius
    Poppæa
    Callina/Lygia
    Augusta
    Aurelius
    Urban/Ursus
    Raphael Benedict-Charles Igantius-Jude Sebastian-Eli Augustine-Samuel Damian

Lucia Marguerite-Genevieve Ophelia-Maura Francesca

Charlotte-Freya-Elisabet-Haidée-Afton-Ishmael-Matthias-Farrow-Crispin-Percy

Currently it's To Kill A Mockingbird, like the millionth time I've read it(my all time favorite book) but only the 2nd for my 9 year old brother, who I'm reading it to.
    So some names off the top of my head:
    Jeremy (Jem)
    Jean Louse (Scout)
    Charles Barker (Dill)
    Atticus
    Alexandra
    John (Jack)
    Burris
    Walter
    Ms. Maudie
    Nathan

Those are the names I'm thinking of off the top of my head for this one.

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle (need mn), Tessa Charlotte. Lucy, Emma, Elsa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Talia
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!
    "The most wasted of days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings

I'm currently reading Jodi Picoult's novel Keeping Faith. The names are all pretty calm, Faith, Ian, Mariah and Collin are the names of the main characters. I like Mariah and Collin. Ian and Faith are okay.

I have John Green's The Fault in Our Stars sitting on my headboard patiently waiting to be read! I can't wait to read it!
    Not expecting, just collecting!
    Mama to cat: Finley Nash (Finn)

My Favorite Names:
    Girls Names: Isla, Hannah, Lila, Josie, Harper, Daisy, Stella, Madeleine, Olivia, Isabelle, Willow, Sadie, Georgia, Ruby, Brynn, Viviena, Laila.
    Boys Names: Blake, Easton, Lane, Eli, Ezra, Theodore, Noah, Sawyer, Knox, Felix.

Favorite Combos:
    Daisy Madeleine, Isla Wren, Stella Madeleine, Nora Madeleine, Emma Jean, Sadie Elisabeth, Georgia Pearl
    Eli Benjamin, Blake Michael, Judson Wyatt, Ezra Nathaniel