Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Sounds very sweet. Oliver Timo is a great choice!

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    I love the sentiment (sorry about your father!), and I think Oliver Timo is lovely (and goes so well with William Anthony!). I think it's a great choice. And if Oliver doesn't end up being the one, I'm sure you'll find an option that works just as well with your son's name and honors your dad's memory.

Good luck!

I agree with Ashthedreamer! I really like Timo as a middle name or even as a first name. Oliver Timo sounds great! So sorry for your loss.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    I love the sentiment (sorry about your father!), and I think Oliver Timo is lovely (and goes so well with William Anthony!). I think it's a great choice. And if Oliver doesn't end up being the one, I'm sure you'll find an option that works just as well with your son's name and honors your dad's memory.

Good luck!
    Ditto this. Oliver Timo sounds great. I also like pp's suggestion of Timothy, nn Timo -- that's very cute. As a middle name, Timo is really quite perfect in my opinion: It's unique, it makes a great nn if he so chooses, and most importantly, it has personal and family significance and means a lot to you. Love it.

I'd be tempted to use Timi as a first name with such a special meaning, plus it is a lovely name, rare but easy to spell and pronounce which is often where foreign family names come unstuck (my daughter's middle name, Eilish, is my late mother's name and baffles anyone outside Ireland).
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

Sorry, autocorrect changed Timo to Timi...
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.