Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

MN Options with Our Top 4

We've narrowed down our first names to our Top 4, and aren't gonna try to narrow that down any further for now (we still have a couple of months). So now we're pairing up middle names to go along with them. We'd like to use either Edward or Brandt if the flow works right (both family names that honor someone we'd like to honor). If the flow doesn't work right, we're okay with using Charles as well (and it still honors family, just not quite as deeply as Edward or Brandt would).

So, what do you think of:

Evander Brandt
    Amias Edward
    Jasper Edward
    Emrys Charles (do you think Brandt would work here?)

Do you think there are any different combinations, with these four first names and three middle names, that would flow together better?
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

Ooh, nice ones! Good top 4! I actually like Brandt with both Emrys and Amias more than the ones you've got up there (and Jasper too actually, now that I think of it!). Poor Edward, though. I just really love the boldness of Brandt after those beautiful soft first names.

Lovely list, you've really done an amazing job at this list.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I like Amias Edward the best, followed by Emrys Charles. I do think Emrys Brandt could work--I just like Charles more!

Good luck!

Oh I love Brandt as a mn.
    Evander Brandt is so handsome I'd pick it in a heartbeat. (Though I might be proned to call your son by his fn & mn at all times).
    My second choice would be Jasper and I like Jasper Brandt a lot.
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

Evander Brandt - Good combo. Evander is usually not my style but it's nice with Brandt.
    Amias Edward - Very handsome.
    Jasper Edward - This one is very Twilight to me and I try to avoid thinking that way because I love the name Jasper. Jasper Brandt or Jasper Charles would both be very nice.
    Emrys Charles (do you think Brandt would work here?) - I like Emrys Charles but I think Emrys Brandt would work too. I love Emrys btw.
    My Top Names:
    Bernice, Clara, Harlow, Harper, Lillian, Mabel, Rosemarie

Alden, Davis, Glenn, Eugene, Harley, Peter, Rudy