Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I can see what you mean, but I do like it, with their starting with C. But it's just because they started out with having it. ^^- And their parents did it, because the twin boys was named with C names. Originally Claudia was an Anna, but they changed their mind.
    Yeah, I've decided she is going to be a Drake. ^^. - God dang it, McNamara sounds wonderful with Robin!
    Proud creator of
    Emmanuelle, Leo Elliot, Eli Cecil, Skylla, Hian, Jules, Alicia, Nicodemus, Eamon, Andrew, Seventeen, Aurel, Blodfyr & Idra

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~

I'd go with something like Paige Connors, or Paige McCartney, and the McCartney part is from Paul McCartney from the Beatles.

okay, so you decided Paige Drake for one of the characters, and for the McNamara one, try Robin McNamara.

No. She is Paige Torraine and Olivia, is a Drake. Robin is a McNamara now. I'd never give Paige a bane, there Would be Amercian or English.
    Proud creator of
    Emmanuelle, Leo Elliot, Eli Cecil, Skylla, Hian, Jules, Alicia, Nicodemus, Eamon, Andrew, Seventeen, Aurel, Blodfyr & Idra

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~