Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    By the way, if the family's from Sweden I like Kron. It's not a common Swedish surname, but there are people who wear it.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I like Paige Torain... but I like Torraine better. I have never heard Kron before... maybe Caine or Crane would work better? I like Claudia, Caspar and Christian together. I don't really like the last name Dragon, how about Drake? Lia James is fine. is MaCaine a real name? I have only seen McCain I think. Robin is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    By the way, if the family's from Sweden I like Kron. It's not a common Swedish surname, but there are people who wear it.
    Thanks, for telling me, I love the sn Kron. :3

Wow, saying it out loud makes the perfect surname! She's going to br a Torraine then.
    I'm not totally fond of C.C initials. And I'm considering Drake, as it is more 'normal'. I have NO clue, but I Think I'll go with McConnell. ^^

I feel that Paige paired with Torain just has two too many ai's but it works much better with Torraine. I enjoy the last name Kron but I'm not a huge fan with all the people (with their last name as Kron) having C names but I know families like that. Drake is a stronger sounding last name and flows much better. Another Mcsomething name that I adore is McNamara. Good luck!