Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Needs opinion on names

'Oy! So, I'm currently writing a story about a hermaphrodite named Andrew Rumor Salmon. She's going to meet some different people through the novel and I'm unsure about some of the name. I'd like to hear others opinion and maybe names there will suit the people better. ^^

Paige Torain
    Claudia Kron
    Caspar Kron
    Christan Kron
    Olivia Dragon
    Liah James
    Robin MaCaine

Paige Torain is interesting.

Is Kron a specific nationality? I've never heard it before, and it feels very unusual, especially beside such common names (Claudia nad Christian). Maybe Crane?

Is Dragon an actual surname or some sort of stage name? It's very literal. Maybe something like Drake?

Robin McCaine immediately makes me think of John McCain. Not sure if that's the first impression you want to leave. McCormick? McConnell, McCoy?
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Paige Torain is adopted from South Africa, so when she turned 18 she changed back to her real surname. It was Svensson before.
    Nah, I just needed a surname, so I started out by calling them Kron. They are from Sweden, so, Yeah. Crane is good.

Yes and no, Olivia is a teacher on a private school, so it could be a "nickname" from her being a roaring beasts. Hehe.

... Who is John McCaine? I'm a Dane, so that might explain why I don't know this man. But I just wanted a mixture of an American name and some sort of Irish (?). But McConnell is good!

John McCain is a US senator (Arizona or similar) who ran for President in 2008 (?).
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Oh ... ^^ - I learned something to day