Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question The Talbot Family

I have a character named Jennifer (nn. Jenna) Rowena Talbot. Jenna comes from a upper class family in south eastern states. Jenna is the rich girl type. She was a cheerleader in school. She was athletic and outgoing, but has always had confidence issues and need for approval because she was an overweight kid. Her parents had high hopes for Jennifer, but Jenna wanted to do what she wanted. She wanted to do fun things well getting into some trouble along the way. She is now a 25-year-old bartender who often tries to hard to seek attention.

The parents are worth a ton. They own their own companies and travel all the time. They are disappointed in their only daughter. When Jenna was in highschool, they left her home with only the house staff and would travel for business. However they would not abandon their daughter totally and always made sure she had the best of everything that money could buy.

The mother was born in 1960. The father in 1954.

I'd like some first name and middle name suggestions.

Thanks
    Have a Nice Day
    -Crissy-

I don't have any children, but I write like crazy and am always looking for names for characters. I think I'm a half decent story teller, a mediocre writer, but horrible at picking names.

Favorites: Ainsley, Everly, Shay, Bryce, Michaela, Bree, Susannah, Jensen, Damien, Anson, James, Dalton, Sawyer, Alaric

No suggestions?
    Have a Nice Day
    -Crissy-

I don't have any children, but I write like crazy and am always looking for names for characters. I think I'm a half decent story teller, a mediocre writer, but horrible at picking names.

Favorites: Ainsley, Everly, Shay, Bryce, Michaela, Bree, Susannah, Jensen, Damien, Anson, James, Dalton, Sawyer, Alaric

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Helen and Elaine stand out for the mother for me. I'd also suggest
    Cynthia
    Barbara
    Margaret
    Andrea
    Jean/Jeanie

For the father I'd suggest:
    Robert
    Charles
    Steven
    Douglas
    Gregory

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I'm going to go with Miranda and Steven Talbot.
    Have a Nice Day
    -Crissy-