Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Suggestions please based on our current list??

Hi Berries,

Our boys list is in bad need of a revamp! My favourite Emrys is still being mulled over by OH but he's very unsure and if he ever let me use it, it would only be if we had about 5 sons and he was number 5! Lol. OH's favourite Lennox which I also loved has been ruled out, I think, by the fact that Lilac is our number 2 girls name. Otto is our joint number 1 but that's about all we're sure of now. Harlan we both like but don't love as much as we used to, then the rest we're unsure of.

If I give you a list of names one or both of us like currently, would you suggest a name (or several if you have time!) we might like based on each name on the list?

Otto
    Harlan
    Lennox
    Emrys
    Quentin
    Rafferty
    Xavier
    Rupert
    Sullivan
    Ezra
    Wyatt
    Cassius
    Sonny
    Barnaby
    Braith

Thanks guys! Looking forward to your inspired suggestions and hoping we find something new to love
    28 year old name addict, dreaming of a future:

Claudie, Quentin, Lilac, Otto, Mirabelle, Emrys, Thea, Xavier, Angelica, Harlan, Phoebe, Byron, Tabitha, Lennox

I like some of your names a lot. Emrys is actually in our baby name Final Four (along with Evander, Amias and Jasper). Cassius was another one we reflected on pretty deeply.
    Here's a few possibilities based on my impression of your name taste:
    Arlo
    Hugo
    Emmerich
    Emory
    Emmett
    Emmanuel
    Cassian
    Caspian
    Boaz
    Quinn
    Roland
    Leland
    Errol
    Stellan
    Ansel
    Roscoe
    Larkin
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

Oh thank you tfzolghadr!

I love Roman, Gideon, Anders, Gregor, Malachy, Roscoe and Forrest but OH has vetoed them previously.

I like Asher, Soren and Rocco so will run those past him thanks!

And thank you also for reminding me of Lars. That is one of OH's very favourite names but I forgot about it. Not sure if I love it but I do like it so I'll think about it These replies have been brilliant for giving me a bit of inspiration! We were feeling in a rut with boys names!

Claudie, Quentin, Lilac, Otto, Mirabelle, Emrys, Thea, Xavier, Angelica, Harlan, Phoebe, Byron, Tabitha, Lennox

Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Ahh thank you! I think you've got my taste almost spot on, but sadly not my partner's! Arlo, Hugo, Emmett, Caspian, Quinn and Roscoe are all names I've loved but that have been vetoed by OH. And for the stupidest reasons. Quinn for example because it sounds like an Inspectors name, like Inspector Quinn apparently? Some made up person he's invented! Not that sounding like an Inspector is a bad thing to me so I don't get it, but no he definitely won't go for them! Arlo, Hugo and Quinn in particular I adore. Emmett actually is the reason he's unsure about Emrys. Originally he liked Emrys but then decided he hated it because it sounded like Emmett and Emmett is apparently an old man's name. Not just an old man, but an old man with a Southern American accent, no teeth, wild hair and wearing a string vest. Yes his imagination is vivid! Haha. But this is why I can't have my beloved Emrys

Cassian is one we considered and both liked but at the time decided we preferred Cassius, now I'm not so sure so thanks for bringing it back to my attention. Do you say CASH-un or CASS-ee-un?

Thanks for your time and suggestions! Any one else have any inspiration for me?