Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which one for Maximus' brother?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dante

27 57.45%
  • Vincent

20 42.55%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Dante or Vincent?

I am torn between Dante and Vincent for different reasons. Which do you like better for Maximus Alexander's little brother?

And what middle name would you pair with it?

Edit: Another question, do you think anyone would try to call Dante by Dan or Don for short? I hate both of those and its the only thing that bothers me about this name that I otherwise love. Thanks
    Last edited by karacavazos; April 10th, 2013 at 02:29 AM.
    Maximus Alexander (April 2012)
    Audrey Juliet Sophia (August 2014)
    Owner of "The Art of Naming!"

I think Dante Vincent would be a great combo next to Maximus Alexander, actually.

Maximus Alexander is such a strong and lovely name. I prefer Dante to Vincent, but I also think Dante Vincent is great as a combo.
    I also like Lucian, Damien, Damon, Vinicius, and Orlando as possible brothers to Maximus.
    Last edited by dainetea; April 10th, 2013 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by east93 View Post
    I think Dante Vincent would be a great combo next to Maximus Alexander, actually.
    Yes, this.

I like both Dante and Vincent but would lean towards using Dante up front.

Love Dante and Vincent! I wouldn't be able to decide between Dante Vincent or Vincent Dante. Both are winners!
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell