Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which one for Maximus' brother?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dante

27 57.45%
  • Vincent

20 42.55%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Dante or Vincent?

I am torn between Dante and Vincent for different reasons. Which do you like better for Maximus Alexander's little brother?

And what middle name would you pair with it?

Edit: Another question, do you think anyone would try to call Dante by Dan or Don for short? I hate both of those and its the only thing that bothers me about this name that I otherwise love. Thanks
    Last edited by karacavazos; April 10th, 2013 at 02:29 AM.
    Maximus Alexander (April 2012)
    Audrey Juliet Sophia (August 2014)
    Owner of "The Art of Naming!"

I think Dante Vincent would be a great combo next to Maximus Alexander, actually.

Maximus Alexander is such a strong and lovely name. I prefer Dante to Vincent, but I also think Dante Vincent is great as a combo.
    I also like Lucian, Damien, Damon, Vinicius, and Orlando as possible brothers to Maximus.
    Last edited by dainetea; April 10th, 2013 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by east93 View Post
    I think Dante Vincent would be a great combo next to Maximus Alexander, actually.
    Yes, this.

I like both Dante and Vincent but would lean towards using Dante up front.

Love Dante and Vincent! I wouldn't be able to decide between Dante Vincent or Vincent Dante. Both are winners!
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico, Gianfranco, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa, Valerio
    Katarina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Romana, Alba, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirellina, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Cordelia, Leona/Leonie