Names Searched Right Now:
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    As a kid, I loved having a September birthday. Our school year started in August, so that gave me enough time to settle into the school year and figure out who to invite to my birthday party. On the other hand, my mom was super-pregnant over the summer, so it was probably less fun for her.

I had my daughter in December, and that had its ups and downs. I was in no shape for thanksgiving, but I was okay with that. I was still comfortable during the hot months, and I didn't even buy a maternity coat, because it wasn't so cold that I needed one. A maternity coat would have been nice but wasn't a necessity. I had her early in December, so when she gets older, it shouldn't mess with the holidays, but it might mess with final exams. Sorry, kid.
    Mom to the delightful Be@trix He1en Luci11e (2011)

Loving Margaret (nn Maisie), Louisa (nn Lulu), and Frederick (nn Fritz) for future children.

Aww, it's kind of sad to read about people being disappointed in a Christmas birthday My due date is Christmas day. What do you think about having a "half birthday" party for such a child, in the summer, with friends and games and presents? Then on the actual birthday, on christmas, the kid gets some special time with family? Is this realistic, or is my child doomed to miserable birthdays for life??
    Married since June 2007, expecting our first child on Christmas Day, 2013

Darcy ~ Rowena ~ Hazel ~ Lorena ~ Leona ~

Eames ~ Miro ~ Bradbury ~ Duval ~ Marshall ~

I'm going to say late January/early February because that's when my baby will be born if I conceive next month! Also, my birthday is in late February and that's always been fine by me!
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

@mrstoon - My husband's cousin (she's nine years old) was born on December 26 and she has a massive party every year! Everybody comes around to their place and has lunch the day after Christmas. I think she's pretty happy with her situation! Meanwhile, her younger sister's birthday gets kind of ignored because it's in April, whereas the older girl has her birthday at a busy time when all the family is together.
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I am not having kids for a couple of years but I was thinking like Spring (March-May) would be a nice time to have a baby. I like my birthday (November 3), however I would just hate being pretty pregnant during the summer months.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett