Names Searched Right Now:
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    I was born on July 28, and my brother July 18 (we were also due on the 25th and 15th, respectively). I love my birthday. Since I had speech problems when I was younger, my parents kept me back in pre-school another year (same with my bro), and I'm older than all of my classmates. I used to be annoyed by that until I realized I'd be able to drive before all of my friends. Being older in my grade may have something to do with my 'old soul' perspective on life. Because of this, I'd love to have a late summer baby and have them be one of the oldest in their class.
    However, since I want to be a teacher, having a baby right at the end of the school year in late May/early June would be great, as I wouldn't have to worry about whether I would have paid maturnity (sp?) leave. By the time school starts in August/September, the baby would be old enough to attend a day care OR I could get a nanny. But then again, the baby would be one of the youngest in the class.
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor heaven "lena" ~ vivienne ailsa ~ felicity emma "fay" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

I don't really mind but it would be nice to have a baby any month except December. Basically most of my closest family members are born in December (Mum, Aunt, Brother, Nanna, Uncle, Me). December needs some breathing space.
    Marko | Susanna | Kit | Rosemary

As a kid, I loved having a September birthday. Our school year started in August, so that gave me enough time to settle into the school year and figure out who to invite to my birthday party. On the other hand, my mom was super-pregnant over the summer, so it was probably less fun for her.

I had my daughter in December, and that had its ups and downs. I was in no shape for thanksgiving, but I was okay with that. I was still comfortable during the hot months, and I didn't even buy a maternity coat, because it wasn't so cold that I needed one. A maternity coat would have been nice but wasn't a necessity. I had her early in December, so when she gets older, it shouldn't mess with the holidays, but it might mess with final exams. Sorry, kid.
    Mom to the delightful Be@trix He1en Luci11e (2011)

Loving Margaret (nn Maisie), Louisa (nn Lulu), and Frederick (nn Fritz) for future children.

Aww, it's kind of sad to read about people being disappointed in a Christmas birthday My due date is Christmas day. What do you think about having a "half birthday" party for such a child, in the summer, with friends and games and presents? Then on the actual birthday, on christmas, the kid gets some special time with family? Is this realistic, or is my child doomed to miserable birthdays for life??
    Married since June 2007, expecting our first child on Christmas Day, 2013

Darcy ~ Rowena ~ Hazel ~ Lorena ~ Leona ~

Eames ~ Miro ~ Bradbury ~ Duval ~ Marshall ~

I'm going to say late January/early February because that's when my baby will be born if I conceive next month! Also, my birthday is in late February and that's always been fine by me!
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter