Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    I'm due in early July with my first, which I think is great because my husband is a teacher, so he'll be at home to help me with the baby for the first few weeks. But I have to admit, I'm not so thrilled at the prospect of being pregnant in 100 degree weather, and I don't really like the fact that he/she will be one of the youngest in their class. I think I'd prefer a fall or winter baby, actually, if I got the choose the best time.

Edit: You know, I change my mind. I think May would actually be the best month. That way I wouldn't be pregnant at all during the summer, and DH will still be off for most of the early months.
    Last edited by mega_muffin; April 10th, 2013 at 10:47 AM.
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar and Catherine "Cate" Ophelia
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

I always wanted a fall baby. September or October sound great. Fall is my favorite time of year and I think pumpkins, apple bobbing and hay rides would make for great birthday parties.

I have one born in February and one born in August. I vastly preferred being due in February over August.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I had Rowan in mid October. I was pretty far along in the hot months, the whole Month of September was AWFUL. You get so hot late in a pregnancy and I literally had to sit in front of a fan most of my waking hours. I remember taking a lot of cool showers and sticking my head in the refrigerator for a few minutes. Although, October is a beautiful Month here in the NC mountains and it was GORGEOUS outside when she was born. And the day we walked out of the hospital, it was the first real "cold" day and I remember how amazingly refreshing that was. I also believe that having a baby in the "flu" months are better in the long run. I read an article about how people who were born in the fall are more likely to be centenarians (people who live over 100) because their immune systems are so good.

But if I got to choose, I would pick March or April. You get to be the biggest during the colder months, March and April are generally warm enough to have outside birthday parties and the like, summer clothes for infants are ADORABLE, I love Pisces and Aries zodiac signs... Summer wouldn't be too bad either. I was born in early August and I loved getting to have my birthday parties at the pool and lake.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

I had my son in January and it was great! Where I live in Canada, winter gets pretty nasty, and by January, February and March we get pretty tired of it. It was nice to be snuggled up in the house with a newborn, while it was too cold and snowy to spend much time outside. Then once the baby starts getting a little older and is easier to take out, it is just in time for spring and the lovely weather! The only downfalls to a January baby is that it is so close to Christmas, and my son's birthday will probably fall around exam time once he is in high school. I love that he will be a bit older when he starts school because of the January birthday. Especially, now that studies are showing that boys do better when they start school a little later.

So far, my next is due December 13th, and I am not overly thrilled about it being so close to Christmas, especially since we always host Christmas dinner at our place. I have a feeling, my hubby will be doing the cooking this year.
    Last edited by uselesskitty; April 10th, 2013 at 11:53 AM.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!