Names Searched Right Now:
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    I was born in late August, and while I liked having nice warm weather on my birthday, it always coincided with the start of school which always annoyed me. Although now that I'm in college it's not such a big deal anymore.

I would like to avoid mid-late August and early September if I can, so that my child's b-day won't be around the start of the school year and they won't be one of the youngest or oldest in their class.

Anywhere between mid-late September and May would be great (I want to try to avoid anytime around major holidays though). Marcelle was born February 24th, which for me was ideal.
    Last edited by amelieamour; April 29th, 2013 at 02:03 AM.
    Twenty-something musician, yogini and name lover who dreams of strolling the boulevards of Paris by day and writing songs by night.

Mes prénoms préfères;

Elodie ~ Sylvie ~ Vivienne ~ Giovanna ~ Beatrice ~ Seraphina ~ Marguerite ~ Edith ~ Cosette ~ Isadora ~

Alexander ~ Marcel ~ Elias ~ Nicholas ~ James ~ Henry ~ Rowan ~ Django ~ Kai ~ Tristan ~ Luca

I was born in October and always have wanted an autumn birthday. But I don't really care what month we have a baby. I'd like to be pregnant NOW, which would mean a January birth. I like the idea of a winter baby. But maybe January is too close to Christmas? Part of me thinks February would be ideal. My husband is all for a May birthday, because he thinks spring birthdays are the best.
    Lucy & Hazel & Nora & Alice & Sophie
    Henry & Rowan & Milo & Oliver & Ezra

Well of course I would think January...that's when I was born & it's also when my daughter was born.

Conceived around late April, I was in a bikini that summer (Probably for the last time of my life haha) and started really showing in fall, by winter I was very pregnant but the cool weather was a good thing, I was ready to pop on Christmas so my whole family got to see me like that and it was a great excuse to make them come to me!, the baby arrived in early January and I didn't mind being housebound. I didn't have the stress of worrying about my weight immediately cause everyone was bundled up for a few months anyway! Somehow I didn't have to buy a maternity coat either!

Motherhood Closet - Unique Maternity Clothes

We understand that your a busy mom-to-be, so Motherhood Closet now offers Style2Go Maternity Grab Bags, which makes it easier for you to look fabulous in no time! Our maternity stylists will put together comprehensive styles just for you in your personalized grab bag. All you have to do is choose your style, size, and season and our stylists will do the rest! Our commitment is to provide you with Maternity Styles You Want, At Prices You Can Afford!

I guess I will bring this thread back. My birthday is Nov. 3 and I have always liked it. My birthday is close enough but far enough from the holidays. The weather has generally been very lovely for my bday (but then again I live in sunny California) I was always one of the younger kids but that never bothered me. When I have kids I would not like to be super pregnant in the summer months (from late june- late August). I wouldnt mind a november baby or anywhere from February-early June
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett