Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alp View Post
    My accountant husband says he will be very upset if we have a baby in January... since he'll have to wait an entire year for the tax break!! (Honestly he could care less, but at least he's thinking!!)
    Lol! That sounds exactly like something my husband would think of.

charlieandperry: I think that's all correct! Same as it's the first formal year of school, but by age it sounds like it would be closer to Year 1 in most cases, dependent on birthday month/state.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

I don't necessarily think it's the best month to have a baby, but I've always wanted to have a baby born in March. No real reason...

I really have no interest in having a September or December baby, and no real reason for that either. I have to say, though, that as a teacher, the idea of having a baby born in late July sounds like it'd be awesome because you'd work until like, 35 weeks, then you'd get the summer off, plus the next year, plus the following summer and start again that September.
    Lucia
    Eleanora, Iris, Maeve, Sela
    Balthazar, Bastian, Caius, Gideon

Since I'm 13, I won't be having any for a while but I do love to think on such things!

The ideal for me would be April, May, June, and July (my birth month!). Just because I like the weather and they are far enough from Christmas to be enjoyable. Also, having another Leo in the family would be fun :-)

I would be okay with March, February, October, and November.

I would like to avoid September and December for reasons stated before.

And I wouldn't particularly mind, but imagining I still like August for a boy, I would really hope he wouldn't be born in August (since I plan to be Team Green/Yellow with all of my kids, I won't know if it's a boy or girl), since I think that would be a little preposterous.

Then again, I have no idea if I'll have any complications growing up, and if I do, I'll be elated to have a baby at any time <3

And for astrology, like I said before, I would love another Leo. There are quite a few in my family, and I generally prefer strong and brash versus some of the more "meek" for lack of better word, signs. Though I don't think I'd want a Scorpio, from experience, I've never gotten along with any that I've met. Any other sign is fine with me
    Last edited by alliecat; April 12th, 2013 at 07:37 PM.
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Eddard Severus Wolf, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver

I like March for pregnancy purposes. However I think April or May would be better for birthday parties. I leave in the southern US (deep south) and by late May it is often 90+ degrees but in March it is too unpredictable to plan for outside parties. And it is too hot (assuming no swimming pool) to stay outside for long during June-Sept.
    Mama to little Ramona Mae 3/2011 and Sylvie Joy born 11/2013

My mothers birthday is new years eve. She always felt bad that the world was celebrating the end of her birthday so vigoursly.

September: having to go school, being the oldest in the class, Indian summer
    October: in Canada, thanksgiving, & Halloween
    November: in the US, thanksgiving & people become nicer in ancipation of the holidays
    December: Christmas, winter storms that prevent birthday parties, everyone's busy
    January: too cold, everyone's winding down from the new year/holidays
    February: rather cold, Valentines day
    March: slowly turning to spring
    April: before the hot weather begins, spring showers
    May: too hot, may flowers
    June: too hot, no school
    July: too hot, no school
    August: too hot, no school

The advantage of the summer months is longer days, making it easier to interract with the baby.
    Disadvantage of summer is that kids don't go to school on their birthday and can't have a party.
    My birthday is 4th of August and I would always have a party when I got back to school in early September. I would invite my new classmates and it made making friends really easy. I had several birthday parties. With my grandmother (grandparents+cousins) on the actual day, because we have the same birthday. Then with the other side of my family. So three parties in all. It was great for me and Siri and our parents didn't seem to mind.

I personally wouldn't want to be oldest in the class, because the year you graduate you turn 19. It's also convenient because then you can drive/drink/vote sooner.

Personally:
    January
    February
    March
    April
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
    November