Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Lindsay and Meredith are two that come to mind, as well as Ysaie - not actually a featured name here on Nameberry, but actually the (possible) name of one of Tristan and Iseult's sons (along with Marc, rather oddly...not necessarily a sibset I would have chosen myself). Actually, I haven't heard anyone try to use Ysaie as a girl's name, but in the few pree-Googling minutes before I knew it was masculine, I assumed it was a girl's name. I don't know why, but I have learnt my lesson now, and will try not to pre-judge again.

What a good thread topic!

I'm going with Ariel (Disney movie boo!). Very commonly given to boys among Spanish-speaking parents (it's 78 in Chile) but obviously given much more to girls. I like it better on a boy anyway.

Wanted to edit to add that the MALE mayor of Providence, Rhode Island is named Angel.
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14

Ariel, Darcy, Marion, Meredith & Vivian.

Jules and Robin also, but here in England I'd say they are more male anyway.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I haven't read the whole thread, but I'd like to add Addison, Harper, and Bailey to this list! I would say Avery, too , but its been mentioned already.

I'm prepared to be tr and feathered, but If we were doing one of these for the girls, I would add Jasper to the list. It has a similar sound to Vesper, Harper, Esther, etc., and if Ruby and Pearl are feminine, why not Jasper?
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Grace + Eleni
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Caspar + Grant + Rory

Sorry for repeats, but here's my favorites.

Evelyn: not everyone knows this used to be for boys! I think it's really dashing, when pronounced like EVE-lyn.
    Shelby: this is actually my own name. I've met one boy called Shelby, and I though it was so handsome!