Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Lets Retake From the Girls!

Before anyone gets offended, the above title is largely in jest, it's not meant to be taken that seriously. I just wanted a catchy title.
    ----

Now, a lot of discussion on boys-names-going-to-the-girls has gone on today, and I figured why not make a thread of names that are largely used on girls (rightfully or not) that should be used more on boy, or would be lovely to see/hear on boys.

The list so far:
    Angel
    Avery
    Azure
    Dana
    Darcy
    Eden
    Hadley
    Harley
    Jade
    Kerri
    Riley
    Robin
    Rowan
    Sage
    Scarlet
    Taylor

Please add more! And lets not focus on criticizing others suggestions, and focus more on contributing to ideas that aren't often voiced or viewed as accepted.
    Last edited by east93; April 10th, 2013 at 12:53 AM.
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto

Love that Scarlet and Azure made the list! *beaming*

I've heard before that Kelly was traditionally masculine (like Kimberley and Ashley). Is that true? Either way, I think Kelly would be pretty cool on a guy. It has the same energy and vigor as Ryan and Liam to me, so I wish it would head back over to the boy's camp.
    Boys: Ignatius, Hieronymus, Casimir, Osias, Ludovic, Hesperus, Calixto, Aurelius
    Girls: Amarantha, Jacintha, Isannah, Chrysantha, Jonquil, Oleanna, Esmeranda

Aubrey! I want this one back for boys!
    Simon Valor | Eloise Lily | Judah Sage | Thea Marina | Felix Orion | Iris Cordelia | Roscoe Benjamin | Lydia Wren | Jasper Conroy | Phaedra Naomi | Adrian Bruno | Lucinda 'Indie' Jane | Wallace Finnegan | Sylvie Winifred | Charles 'Charlie' Elliot | Juniper Faye | Julian 'Jules' Atlas | Matilda Sailor | Marlowe Charles | Alice Elizabeth | Jack Mariner | Marigold 'Maggie' Susan

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

Aubrey! I think it's quite romantic on a boy.
    India | Proud mum of Louie Evra & John Kieran