Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

I adore Ashley and Emery on a boy. Both sound very elegant yet also masculine.

Others I can see crossing into the "girl camp" are Everett, Emmett, and Elliott.
    Proud furmom to:
    Pepper, Kuno, Mia, Rosalind, Gwendolen & Cecily
    Currently loving:
    Elysia Maeve~Marina Isolde~Linnea Violetta~Minerva Sophronia~Merida Ianthe~Eleni Finola
    Tiernan Hugo~Felix Lysander~Orion Casimir~Caspian Milo~Evander Anslem~Leonidas Gavin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cosima Helene & Emrys Jasper

Quote Originally Posted by argenta_genova View Post
    I've heard before that Kelly was traditionally masculine (like Kimberley and Ashley). Is that true? Either way, I think Kelly would be pretty cool on a guy. It has the same energy and vigor as Ryan and Liam to me, so I wish it would head back over to the boy's camp.
    I spent the summer before college covering the switchboard at the company where my dad worked; there was a Kelly who was a VP of something-something, and on one of my first days I made the mistake of calling Kelly "her" over the phone to a client. Whoops! Kelly was a dude. There was also a male Aubrey employed there, but I figured that one out before I accidentally used the wrong pronoun.

My contributions to the list:

Morgan
    Blair
    Shannon (one of my next-door neighbors is a male Shannon)
    Casey (or maybe not: Casey actually skews male! wouldn't have guessed that)
    Lindsay / Lindsey
    Courtney
    Cassidy
    Teagan (!!! - I would love to meet a male Teagan)
    Whitney
    Paris
    Avery
    Loren / Lauren
    on my mind, for the moment

Daria | Athena | Ramona | Winifred | Maeve | Blythe | Nadine | Dorothea | Margot | Cyra | Renata | Hypatia | Junia | Thisbe

Flynn | Otto | Winston | Claude | Leif | Roald | Tavish | Lionel | Cormac | Tobin | Oswin | Rory | Damon | Tycho

Mildred "Red" ☆ Obedience "Bede" ☆ Relief "Leafy" ☆ Dorothea "Doro" ☆ Penelope "Pen" ☆ Ruth "Rue" ☆ Eudoxia "Exie"

Ashley! With Asher, Ash, and Ashton all becoming popular for boys, Ashley boy should fit right in.
    Also Kennedy (although surnames always seem a little unisex to me). Kennedy sounds boyish to me with the nickname Ken.
    Ellis
    River

Quote Originally Posted by argenta_genova View Post
    I've heard before that Kelly was traditionally masculine (like Kimberley and Ashley). Is that true? Either way, I think Kelly would be pretty cool on a guy. It has the same energy and vigor as Ryan and Liam to me, so I wish it would head back over to the boy's camp.
    I know a boy who's about 15, who's name is Cally (prn Kelly) which I have found kind of cool.

And I would love to see Ashley go back to the boys.
    15 year old name lover, with a cat named Neville.
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9826126