Names Searched Right Now:
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Linda and Pam, thanks for working so hard to update the descriptions of all of these names! I love that I can look up a name on Nameberry, and get a quick opinion on it, as well as a bit of history, and some pop culture references.

The best name descriptions are the ones that provide history and origin of names, as well as pop culture references, etc, in an objective and unbiased way. For example, the new entry for Antoine is great! Describes its history (French), its popularity over the years, its namesakes, and its variations. I think it's a great example of what a name entry should look like. Unfortunately, there's still quite a few that don't look like that, but I'm sure, in time, they'll all be great!
    TTC #1

Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

We really are trying to get to a lot of these names--but bear in mind, there are 50,000!

Thank you Pam and Linda!
    Mom to baby Leo

Thank you for doing this!
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia