Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Name Experts, help me name my baby please!

Hi all, brand new to this forum.

I need help. My baby is due in 6 weeks, and I don't have a name. I'm freaking out. It's my 3rd baby, and the first time I'm having a "surprise" and also the first time my baby didn't have a name by it's 20 week scan! It's really frustrating me! So I need suggestions for both boy and girl.

Our last name is Miller, and I have a 3 year old boy called Hayden Adam, and a 20 month old girl Called Mikayla Rose. Help!

Hi there,

I noticed that both of your children have a Y in their names. Is this something that you'd want to continue?

Some suggestions:

Audrey
    Kelsey
    Macy
    Lucy
    Skylar
    Avery
    Allyson / Allison
    Ainsley
    Peyton
    Kendall

Tyler
    Dylan / Dillon
    Brady
    Zachary
    Dawson
    Landon
    Spencer
    Levi
    Judson
    Brendan
    Carson
    Tobin

Are any of these appealing?
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico, Gianfranco, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa, Valerio
    Katarina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Romana, Alba, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirellina, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Cordelia, Leona/Leonie

I like Lucy, Skyler & Macy
    none of the boy ones really...

Argh! I'm finding this so impossible! Thanks for your help

Hey...i like cole for a boy and chloe for a girl with your subset.

I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.