Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

a little sister for maya and malakai ...

Hey ,
    We are expecting our third baby on.the 15th May we already have twins Maya and malakai who are three . We have so many names to choose from we're not sure , any opinions would be great or suggestions also we are not sure about middle names for some of the names our last name is ledrez ..
    Here are what we have come up with so far :

Zola
    Leah or léa (daddy is.French)
    Nola
    Mila (not sure about.this one)
    Ellie
    Gia
    Isobel or Isabelle or izabel
    Rosie
    Poppy (again not sure as afraid dads family won't be able to pronounce it)
    Aimée

I like Mila and Rosie. I know your first are twins, but I always worry that if we used the same first letter for two kids, and chose a different letter for the third, that third would feel left out.

Quote Originally Posted by fiscally View Post
    I like Mila and Rosie. I know your first are twins, but I always worry that if we used the same first letter for two kids, and chose a different letter for the third, that third would feel left out.
    I agree with this. I don't go by many rules as far as naming goes (and don't particularly care if anyone else opts to violate my own rules), but this is a golden one with me.

I'm not one who's fanatical about sibsets, so this wouldn't particularly bother me, but to be brutally honest, I don't think any of these names really mesh well with your twins' names. Ellie and Gia are my favorites, but none of them really click with Maya and Malakai to me. I guess Rosie works best? But that's a pretty soft call.

May i suggest Priya. I think it sounds lovely with your set.

I really like Aimée and Isabelle (no matter how you wish to spell is) from your list.

Aimee Rose
    Aimee Isabel
    Isabelle Nola or Zola