Names Searched Right Now:

Hybrid View

I have a new cousin! :)

My first cousin gave birth to her baby girl today (April 8, 2013)! The baby is named Charlotte Ann. She is a little sister for Aurora Estelle. Mom and baby are both doing great! The only bummer is that I live in a different state to go to school and I won't get to meet the baby until I visit home in June.
    Name-obsessed future veterinarian who currently only has babies of the feline variety (Sedona, Loki, Oliver, and Penelope). Enjoys doting upon her much younger cousins: Alexandra Michal, Jordan Liam, Evan Jacob, Rachel Mikayla, Aurora Estelle, and the newest addition Charlotte Ann (4/8/13).

Congrats!! Love, Love the name Charlotte Ann!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Congratulations! The name is beautiful, all best to your cousin. I bet you can't wait to meet little Charlotte What nickname she will go by - Charlie, Lottie or smth else?

@mclevine I think my cousin plans to call her Charlie, but we'll see how that goes (she always intended to nickname her other daughter Rory, but she's 6 and I don't think I've ever heard her called anything besides Aurora or "Monkey"). Personally I like Charlotte in it's full glory, or Lottie
    Name-obsessed future veterinarian who currently only has babies of the feline variety (Sedona, Loki, Oliver, and Penelope). Enjoys doting upon her much younger cousins: Alexandra Michal, Jordan Liam, Evan Jacob, Rachel Mikayla, Aurora Estelle, and the newest addition Charlotte Ann (4/8/13).

Congratulations! Charlotte Ann is a lovely name.