Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Smile Names too similar?

We are just thinking of names for a possible future child, so no rush, I just wanted some opinions.

We have a 16yr old dd Jessica, a 2yr old dd Cecilia, and really like the name Francesca for a possible 3rd dd. We love the name and love its added connection to Saint Francis. Is Francesca just too close to Jessica (or Cecilia)? With the large age difference I don't think we'd say the names right together too often and the style of the names feels different enough to me. What do you think?

Other names I like that are too similar to Cecilia are Cordelia, Priscilla, and Felicity, if anyone wants to make suggestions based on those. THANKS!!!

I love the name Francesca and don't think its too close to either of the other names. I think that Felicity would be fine as well.
    I do see your point about Cordelia and Priscilla though.

So, either Francesca or Felicity, though I think Francesca is a clear winner!

Thank you for replying! I'm glad to hear that you don't think Francesca is too close. We are really thinking this would be THE name for another girl.

Evangeline is in that sort of style.

No problem they are not too close. Cordelia is a bit close to Cecilia but the rest are fine! I also adore Felicity.