Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Your Life: BNG! (Part 2/4: 10 years after Marriage)

Part 1: 5 Years Before Marriage http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...re-Marriage%29
    Part 2: 10 Years After Marriage
    Part 3: 5 Years Mid-Marriage
    Part 4: Last 10 Years of Marriage
    The links to each will be posted next to them when they are done.

Your name:
    DH's name:
    Child's name (if you had one in part 1):
    Pets and their names (if you got any in part 1):

Where you live:

Ages (add five to the age you were in part 1. If you had a child in part 1, they are 1):

Dice needed: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s/dice/ten.htm

What's the wedding like? Your choice.
    Where do you honeymoon? (If you live where you roll, you honeymoon somewhere other than where you live in that country)
    1. France
    2. England
    3. Mexico
    4. Australia
    5. Germany
    6. Cruise (You decide where to)
    7. You pick.
    8. Ireland
    9. United States (Choose a state)
    10. Italy

Roll the dice for each of the 10 years.

If you want a baby/adoption that year: (roll the dice)
    1. You adopt! It's a boy. Roll three times. First roll for where you adopt from: Even: Locally. Both FN and MN must come from http://nameberry.com/search/popular_names Odd: Internationally. Where from? FN is your choice, MN honors where you adopt from. (a popular name in the country, a name with the origin of that country, a name in that country's language, a flower from the country, the country's name, etc.) Next two rolls for his age. First of the two: Odd: A child. Even: A baby. Second of the two: The number on the dice is his age. If you adopted a child, he's __ years old and if you adopted a baby, he's __ months old.
    2. Surprise! You have multiples. Roll again. 1, 5, or 7: Twins 2, 3, 6: Triplets 4, 8, 9: Quadruplets 10: You choose (2, 3, 4, etc.) Roll two more times. First roll: Even: Fraternal. They can be the same gender or they can be different genders (If you want them to be different genders, roll for each child) Odd: Identical. Same gender. Second roll: Odd: Girls Even: Boys All FNs or MNs must come from these sites boys: http://nameberry.com/list/321/Prince-Names and girls: http://nameberry.com/list/320/Princess-Names It must be all middle names or all first names, no mixing. The other name you get to choose.
    3. Congratulations! You have a girl. For the name, choose a name off your favorites list and the middle name you like with it.
    4. You adopt! You adopt siblings. Roll two more times. First roll for how many: 1 or 9: A girl and 2 boys 2 or 4: A boy and 2 girls 3 or 6: 2 girls and 2 boys 5 or 8: 3 boys 7 or 10: 3 girls Second roll for where you adopt from: Odd: Locally. Both FNs and MNs must come from http://nameberry.com/search/popular_names Even: Internationally. Where from? FNs are your choice, MNs honor where you adopt from. (a popular name in the country, a name with the origin of that country, a name in that country's language, a flower from the country, the country's name, etc.) Then roll again for each child's age, the number on the dice is their age. If you get the same number twice, they are multiples.
    5. Surprise! You have twins. Roll again. 1 or 3: Boy/Girl 2 or 9: Fraternal Girl/Girl 4 or 7: Identical Girl/Girl 5 or 6: Fraternal Boy/Boy 8 or 10: Identical Boy/Boy. For their first name, choose a pair from here: http://www.twin.com/names/ You can choose the middle name.
    6. Congratulations! You have a baby and the gender is your choice. FN is unisex but MN is feminine or masculine depending on the gender.
    7. You adopt! It's a girl. Roll three times. First roll for where you adopt from: Odd: Locally. Both FN and MN must come from http://nameberry.com/search/popular_names Even: Internationally. Where from? FN is your choice, MN honors where you adopt from. (a popular name in the country, a name with the origin of that country, a name in that country's language, a flower from the country, the country's name, etc.) Next two rolls for her age. First of the two: Even: A child. Odd: A baby. Second of the two: The number on the dice is her age. If you adopted a child, she's __ years old and if you adopted a baby, she's __ months old.
    8. Congratulations! You have a boy. For the name, choose a name off your favorites list and the middle name you like with it.
    9. You adopt! Roll again. 1, 7, or 9: Twins 2, 4, 6: Triplets 3, 5, 9: Quadruplets 10: You choose (2, 3, 4, etc.) Roll two more times. First roll: Odd: Fraternal. They can be the same gender or they can be different genders (If you want them to be different genders, roll for each child) Even: Identical. Same gender. Second roll: Even: Girls Odd: Boys You decide where you adopt from. If you adopt locally, FNs and MNs come from http://nameberry.com/search/popular_names and if you adopt internationally FNs are your choice, MNs honor where you adopt from. (a popular name in the country, a name with the origin of that country, a name in that country's language, a flower from the country, the country's name, etc.)
    10. Congratulations! Everything is up to you, amount of kids this pregnancy, the gender(s), and the name(s)

If you don't want a baby that year: (roll the dice)
    1. New car. Roll again. Odd: You get it. Even: DH gets it. Is it considered the 'family' car? What kind is it?
    2. You go into business with someone. Roll again. 1 or 5: DH 2 or 8: A sibling(older or younger?) 3 or 7: A friend 4 or 9: A cousin(older or younger?) 7 or 10: Your parent(mom or dad?) What's their name and how old are they? What business do you go into?
    3. Someone gets married. Roll two more times. First roll for who: 1 or 3: A cousin(older or younger?) 2 or 8: Aunt or Uncle gets re-married(which?) 4 or 6: A sibling(older or younger?) 5 or 9: A co-worker. 7 or 10: A friend. Is it DH's family/friend/co-worker or yours? Second roll: Even: You or DH is in the wedding. What's your/his roll in the wedding? Odd: You are just guests at the wedding. What is the name of the person getting married? Who are they marrying? How old are they? Feel free to add more details about the wedding. Also, if you got this in Part 1, make sure it's not the same person.
    4. You get a tattoo. What is the tattoo of and where is it?
    5. You move into a new house. You decide where the house is located. Roll again. 1:. 10 bed, 5 bath 2: 7 bed, 8 bath 3: 8 bed, 9 bath 4: 10 bed, 17 bath 5: 9 bed, 11 bath 6: 6 bed, 7 bath 7: 12 bed, 12 bath 8: 8 bed, 7 bath 9: 11 bed, 11 bath 10: 6 bed, 6 bath

See the post below for rolls 6-10.
    Last edited by brimariiee; April 24th, 2013 at 06:13 PM.

6. Your family comes into some money. Roll two more times. First roll for how you get the money: Even: Inherited. Who did you inherit it from? Odd: You won the lottery. Second roll for how much: Odd: 1 million or less. You choose the exact amount. Even: 1 million or more. You choose the exact amount.
    7. You adopt a pet. Roll again. 1:. A cat. 2: A bird. 3: 2 fish 4: A dog 5: A horse 6: A rabbit 7: A turtle 8: A hamster 9: An exotic pet 10: You pick any pet, listed here or not. You choose breed, gender, and name of pet.
    8. Your family goes on vacation. Roll again. 1:. California. Where in California/what for? 2: Hawaii 3: Ireland or England. You choose. 4: On a cruise. Where to? 5: Florida. Where in Florida/what for? 6: 7: France or Italy. You choose. 8: New York City 9: Australia or New Zealand. You choose. 10: You choose where you go. How long is the vacation?
    9. Someone dies. Roll two more times. First roll for who: 1 or 3: A grandparent. Grandma or Grandpa? 2 or 8: A co-worker 4 or 6: A parent. Mom or Dad? 5 or 9: A friend 7 or 10: Aunt or Uncle? Second roll for how: Even: They die of natural causes. How do they die? Were you expecting it? Odd: It's an accidental death. How do they die?
    10. Someone gets a new job. Roll again. Even: You get a new job. Odd: DH gets a new job. What is this new job?

Mine:
    My name: Brianna Marie Foster (nee Campbell)
    DH's name: Michael "Mike" Allen Foster

Where we live: Springfield, Illinois

Ages: I'm 28 and he is 30.

A small, intimate wedding with just our closest family and friends then we honeymoon in Australia.

Year 1:
    I get a new car. I get a KIA Sorento as a future family car.

Year 2:
    We are blessed with identical twin girls and name them Abigail "Abby" Grace Foster and Allison "Ally" Hope Foster

Year 3:
    My cousin, Sarah Elizabeth Campbell, only a year older than me, 31 and I are so close, we go into business together. We open a candy store and call it GoodShip Lollipop.

Year 4:
    My younger sister, Autumn Heather Campbell, 22, wants me to help her open a bakery. So we also go into business together to open it, we name it Sweet Sisters.

Year 5:
    We are blessed with another set of twins girls, this time they're fraternal. We name them Olivia Joy Foster and Ava Liberty Foster.

Year 6:
    Autumn is now 24 and is marrying the love of her life, Jacob Edward Daniels, also 24. She asks me to be her matron of honor and Abby and Ally to be her flower girls. Having the name Autumn and being born in October, they have a fall wedding with orange and teal colors.

Year 7:
    We're blessed with our third set of twins, twin boys, who are fraternal. We name them Andrew "Drew" Michael Foster and Matthew Allen Foster.

Year 8:
    A new house still in Springfield; 11 bed, 11 bath: http://mediafront2.alwaysonvacation....4189162291.jpg

Year 9:
    We take our family to New York City for a 2 week vacation during the summer.

Year 10:
    We adopt 2 boys and 2 girls from Australia. We name them: Cooper Richmond Foster, Noah Charlton Foster, Lucy Victoria Foster, and Zoe Penrose Foster.
    Noah and Zoe [8], Lucy [3], and Cooper [1]

Brianna [37] and Mike [39]
    Abby and Ally [8]
    Noah and Zoe [8]
    Ava and Olivia [5]
    Drew and Matthew [3]
    Lucy [3]
    Cooper [1]
    Last edited by brimariiee; April 17th, 2013 at 09:26 PM.

Savannah Rose Butler {25}
    Oliver David Price {25}

We live in Leon, Norway.

You've known each other since you were kids. When you were 6 years old, he moved away to go to a different boarding school. 6 years ago, you got back in touch with each other. Since then you've been building up a friendship and both of you have realized there's something more. You're both the same age, 20. Our first date was a picnic at the park.

We go to Australia on our first anniversary because that is where I am from.

You take a vacation for your 2nd anniversary. We take a road trip around Norway.

You take a vacation for your 3rd anniversary. This time, to Venezuela.

My cousin, Channing (two years younger than me), gets married! Oliver and I are both in the wedding.
    Oliver Proposed during the wedding reception!!

We have a beautiful wedding and a Caribbean Cruise honeymoon.

We had identical twin boys! We named them Nathan August and Nicholas Alistair.

We adopt siblings! Two boys and two girls. They are from Thailand. Parker Laem, 5, Helena Tippawan, 4, Sydney Asia / Simon Thai, 1.

We move into this house: http://www.instablogsimages.com/imag...n_oN3Je_48.jpg

We have a girl named Leighton Jane!

My dad dies of brain cancer.

We have a son and name him Rhys Benjamin.

Our family gets a Lincoln Navigator!

We locally adopt a six year old boy named Evan Lucas!

We adopt a 3 yr old Kenyan boy named Judah Nairobi.

We have a son and name him Reuben Pierce!
    Mom of Kenton, Harper, and Pierce

Pictures I post in games are not mine, no copyright infringement intended

Your name: Nora Louise Miller
    DH's name: Ethan Daniel Miller

Where you live: London, England

Ages: I'm 29, he's 33.

What's the wedding like? A garden wedding in springtime with our closest family members and friends.
    Where do you honeymoon?
    1. France

Year 1: We adopt a female Scottish Fold kitten named Winifred.

Year 2: I get a tattoo of a feathery white flying bird who sings with the word 'hope' on my left wrist.

Year 3: We have a girl and we name her Poésie Martine Miller

Year 4: Ethan's little sister gets married. Roll two more times. We are just guests at the wedding.
    Chloe Maria Miller is marrying Caleb Anthony Waters, they are 29 and 31.

Year 5: We go on vacation to Los Angeles, California to visit my brother and his family.

Year 6: Ethan gets a new car. (2013 Lincoln MKT)

Year 7: We adopt a 9 month old baby girl from France. Lux Wilhelmine Miller

Year 8: We move into a new house outside the city. 7: 12 bed, 12 bath: http://www.inman.com/files/u43524/Tudor_Mansion_1.png

Year 9: We adopt a male Scottish Fold kitten named Cheshire.

Year 10: 2. We have identical twin girls. Alaska Maud Miller and Daisy Tallulah Miller

Me: Peyton Grace
    BF: Levi Jude

we live in Florida , USA

Year 1: We meet at work. (at a Creche) You've been working there for 15 months when you get stuck in the elevator, just the two of you. You are stuck in there for 3 hours, which gives you plenty of time to get to know each other. After you get out, you continue to talk to each other and eventually you develop feelings for each other. He is 6 years older than me . i am 21 he is 27. are first date is at the movie theater seeing "Love Actually"

Year 2: we go on vacation for are 1st annivarsary to Norfolk Island

Year 3: i get a new car a mishubishi 4x4

Year 4: we get a male pet dog called Cody

Year 5: We take a vacation for our 4th anniversary. we go to California , USA. he proposes during the vacation

many years later ..……………

DW: Peyton Grace (26)
    DH: Levi Jude (32)

we have a male dog called Cody
    We live in Florida , USA

our wedding is a pink Hawaii beach wedding http://www.alohaislandweddings.com/i...ch_wedding.jpg
    We honeymoon in England

We adopt siblings 3 boys from Philippines called Rueben Dakila "Rue"(10) Isaac Joselito "Zac" (7) & Joshua Rommel "Josh"(5)

We won the lottery 250 million

We have a girl called Penelope Dahlia "Penny"

We adopt a female dog called Saskia

We have Triplet girls Aria Rose , Peyton Grace & Sophia Adelaide

a co-worker dies by a motor cycle accident

We have a boy called Riley Joseph

DH gets a new Job as a Vet

We adopt a girl from Philippines called Kinsley Amor (4 mths)

house in california 11 bed 11 bath http://mediafront2.alwaysonvacation....4189162291.jpg
    i am a 16 year old girl called Niamh Clare

(25/06/98) or some people use (06/25/98)

i will be using my ipad 2 or iphone 4s for this so i might have some typing errors

i love alot of names , too many to write down haha !!!