Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Has Misha gone to the girls?

I live in England and am unsure whether Misha is too 'girly'.
    Matilda, Beatrix, Lucille, Margo, Ivy, Guinevere, Isadora, Violet, Ada, Alice, Hermione, Cora, Elizabeth, Flora, Olive, Sybil, Isolde
    Felix, Henry, Ambrose, Darcy, Asa, Ezra, August, Oscar, Theodore, Edward, Clark, Arthur, Jasper, Winston, Percival

We once had a cat named Misha and he died last year.
    I'm sorry, I probably ruined it for you
    I think it has gone to the girls although the cat was a boy.
    14 year old name addict

No, I wouldn't be suprised to meet a boy named Misha. I would probably assume he had Russian ancestry, though. However, if you're concerned about it, name him some form of Michael and use Misha as a nn.
    Elliot ~ Silas ~ Henry ~ Gideon ~ Ezekiel
    Evangeline ~ Sophie ~ Maisie ~ Phoebe ~ Josephine

Crushes: Jubal ~ Avery ~ Persephone ~ Seraphina

My only association with the name Misha is Misha Collins, so I wouldn't assume Misha was a girl. I would expect (and hope for) a man with Russian heritage. I wouldn't think that a baby of this current generation would meet many Mishas, male or female. It feels dated along with the other "eesha/isha" names.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

I'm a terrible name nerd. I had no idea that Misha was a male name until now!

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Lucy, Ivy, Maya, Rosabel, Victoria, Alice, Molly, Juliet, Annabel, Sofia.
    Charlie, Arthur, William, Isaac, Noah, Finn, Vincent, Alexander, Zachary, Oscar.