Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

sibs for my children

Hi all, I'm new here!! Hi :') *big wave*
    I have a daughter Phoebe (middlename Teagan) and a son Mackenzie! I am just wondering if you could give me some sibling names for them? I. Have in my mind: Leo, Charles "charlie", Jaiden, Noah for boys and Chelsea, Teagan, Kiera, Maisie for girls. Id really like unusually sounding names (I know some are popular but id prefer unusual and I like Gaelic,.irish and Scottish names) xxx thanks in advance

Hi, big welcome! So first of all, I would like to say: don't use your daughter's middle name as a first name for a second daughter. That's just a big no, in most people's books. Trying something similar sounding could work though: Reagan, Keagan, Tia, Leah etc some Irish suggestions: Aoibhe (Eva), Caoimhe (Keeva), Ciara (Kiara), Aisling (Ashlin / Ashlynn), Roisin (Rosheen), Shea (Shay / Shae). And some other different suggestions: Freya, Heidi, Heather, Ivy, Willow, Willa, Juniper, Juno, Luna, Kodi, Macey, Imogen, Essie, Ellie, Elsabet, Karson, Rowan. And onto the boys! Ailbhe (Alva / Alba), Fionn (Finn), Ciaran (Kieran), Naomhan (Nevan), Oisin (Osheen), Raemann (Redmund), Roibeard (Robert). Others: Kayden, Kai, Tristian, Willem, Danny, George, Quinn, Zander / Xander, Grae / Grey / Gray, Devon, Sidney, Nathan / Nate, Jay, Jamie, Tommo, Kyle. Hope these have given you some food for though.
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

Hiya and thank you for your reply!
    Why is it a big no,.for most people? :/

I do like Jay, Samuel, Logan, Samuel, Leighton & Reuben for boys!
    If its a law to use Teagan, then ill have to find uber special names as Teagan is the only name i truly love beside phoebe for girls lol

I think it is because you've given that name to your child, and while it's okay to share baby clothes and furniture amongst your children, names I'm not so sure. For me personally it just feels like you can't be bothered to find a different name you love for another child so you are reusing your daughters - of course this is not what you're doing but for me, personally, it's what it feels like. I feel the same about twins being given matching names and being dressed up in the same outfit; all children are individual and should be treated as so. I'm sure there's another name out there that you can give another girl, you've just got to keep looking
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

Ahh ill just keep looking for an amazing girl name! Lol very hard though. I like girly girly yet unusual x
    ♡ Matthew ♡
    ♡ Mackenzie ♡ & ♡ Phoebe ♡
    ♡ My Whole World ♡