Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hi!! and welcome to Nameberry.... I knew I had to comment when I saw your kids' names...Phoebe and Mackenzie are sooo cute. I would have never thought of putting them together in a sibset, but I love it! I also agree with @milliemm, that it would be better not to use Teagan again. Hmm...do you want another name ending in the 'ee' sound, or do you want something different? Just looking at your signature, I think Cain, Louie, Liam, Shane, Eden and Esme are wonderful. I also really like Miranda and Maisie, but I don't know if you want two 'M' names?? I can see where you're having a hard time with girls' names. A few ideas.....
    Arabella
    Aurora
    Belle
    Bryony
    Calla
    Cleo
    Estelle
    Honor
    Jasmine
    Juno
    Willa
    I'm sure you can find a girl's name you love....just keep looking and asking. Good luck..
    Last edited by elkey; April 11th, 2013 at 01:50 PM.
    debating which is better Truth/True/Truly Truth/True/Truly

Hey!

I do love EE ending names, however it's not a necessity. I do like Bronte (BRONTAY), I think that's beautiful but I don't know if it looks masculine? And I studied the Bronte sisters at School and loved there work! Hence why I like Teagan (Little Poet). I also like Joseph "Joey" and Chandler, for boys, and I don't mind the association with friends as thats where I got the name chandler, but Joseph is a popular name, I also like Felicity! Girls are ALOT harder, as I prefer really unique sounding/looking, but not too out there, and have to be a bit feminine! :/ Definetly a tricky one. Lol and thank you for your suggestions, but none you said, really JUMP out at me. :-( & Thank you for the name compliment above. Haha. x
    ♡ Matthew ♡
    ♡ Mackenzie ♡ & ♡ Phoebe ♡
    ♡ My Whole World ♡

I do love Brooke aswell! On my signature, the only girl names I truly like are: Teagan, Brooke, Jamie, Lydia, Ellie-Mae but the rest are just OK. lol
    ♡ Matthew ♡
    ♡ My Whole World ♡

Hey!
    You seem really confused what your naming style is. You say you love feminine but then your favourite names are verging on uni-sex. I would say you are after a spunky vibe like Phoebe but a name that is still more on the girls side if possible?
    Of your choices Brooke for a girl and Charlie for a boy. (Charles sounds way too formal next to the other two I think)…
    I have a Phoebe too so I will start with the names that were on my list then move on to some more suggestions!
    Girls:
    Felicity-girly girl…But too me still spunky!
    Freya-Love it-was heads to head with Phoebe till naming day.
    Holly-ha could not have it-Phoebe was born Xmas day. Hubbys number one choice.
    Lola (love love love this name the meaning just got to me-but did consider longer versions and nn lola)!
    Heidi-Just love it.
    Lucia-Lulu is just the cutest nn ever and Lucia such an elegant older girls name.
    Cleo-SUPER SPUNKY! Did not go with my last name though so had to lose it.
    Thea-Ha only thing that gets to me is it can sound like you have a lisp saying it too often…But adore the name.
    My boys list was:
    Hugo-this name sounds lovely with Phoebe. My favourite boy match.
    Zac (Chances are we will have a variation of Zac if we have a boy next like Zachary…It is kind of popular but it has been a favourite name of mine since I was a child-can not say the same for Phoebe-that name I fell in love with when pregnant)!
    Jasper
    Dexter-
    Felix-
    Isaac (Zac)-
    Angus (Gus)
    Patrick
    Other suggestions you may like:
    Girls:
    Imogen
    Cassidy
    Sassie
    Keely
    Danielle
    Paige
    Piper
    I have no other boy suggestions. Do you have other rules like no same starting initial? 

Hello. I am looking for spunky yet girly names definetly. and I do love felicity nn flis
    I like Freya and Lola.. and Lexi. And Felix and dexter however my favourite boys name besides Mackenzie is Leo.
    And I have no rules!
    ♡ Matthew ♡
    ♡ My Whole World ♡