Names Searched Right Now:

help finding the right name

Needing name suggestions that go well our dd Scout and ds Henry nn Hank. Please help! Don't know where to start

Like the following:
    Marian
    Lydia
    Daisy
    Last edited by amvancura; April 13th, 2013 at 08:41 PM.

I think a spunky name with a tomboyish feel would fit in wonderfully.

Piper
    Thea
    Lara
    Octavia
    Maxine
    Juno
    Halcyon
    Ever
    Cadence
    Beatrix
    Saskia
    Sidra
    Saffron
    Cleo
    Lux
    Mavis
    May
    Lana
    Ripley
    Roxie
    Circe
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

It's a tough task! My first inclination was another modern unisex name like Avery, Marley, Harper but that would be a little predictable and I'm not really a fan of those names! I think Daisy really works well (in fact for some reason it was the first name that popped into my head when I read your post before I'd seen list!)... It's a bit of a contradiction with Scout as its very girly but i like that and Its not too frilly! I think another nature name could work: Lily, Posey, Willow, Juniper, Clover...I also think Tilly or Tilda would be adorable... It's a Germanic nn like Hank and Tilly and Scout are really cute together too! For some reason I really like the thought if something quite girly with Scout and Hank! A gem name could work well too... I like Ruby or Pearl or an offbeat colour name like Crimson, Violet, Indigo or Goldie... I would definately choose something a little offbeat and interesting!

From above I really like suggestions of Clio, Juno and Saskia!! In fact Saskia would really tie sibset! Same Northern European feel as Hank yet it sounds as modern as Scout and I love that it echoes The sk sound from scout and the k from hank!
    Last edited by fluzie; April 13th, 2013 at 09:09 PM.

With Scout and Henry/Hank, you might consider:

Willa / Willow
    Gale / Gail
    Adele (I think with the nn Del, it could really work well)
    Sybil (nn Billie)
    Hazel
    Sage
    Raine / Rain
    Quinn
    Marnie (I like this as a nickname for Marian too, if you are strongly considering it)
    Ivy
    Briar
    June
    Fern
    Tess
    Iris
    Phoebe
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell